Jozwiak

vonwright

Thought he was brilliant today. Took up great positions, made theatening runs, took people on, fast direct passing. Did a real shift in defence, too, and saved us a goal. And while others jogged about and scowled at each other and looked like they thought they were too good to have to try, and hard-done-by by the universe, he played like a pro.

You can say 'yeah he does all that but no end product'. But come on: if the likes of Lawrence and Waghorn (and even CKR) did their main jobs as well as he did his, we'd have won today. You can't blame him for not doing _everything_ when some others don't seem to be doing _anything_

Edited by vonwright

1 hour ago, vonwright said:

Thought he was brilliant today. Took up great positions, made theatening runs, took people on, fast direct passing. Did a real shift in defence, too, and saved us a goal. And while others jogged about and scowled at each other and looked like they thought they were too good to have to try, and hard-done-by by the universe, he played like a pro.

You can say 'yeah he does all that but no end product'. But come on: if the likes of Lawrence and Waghorn (and even CKR) did their main jobs as well as he did his, we'd have won today. You can't blame him for not doing _everything_ when some others don't seem to be doing _anything_

Best we have still scuffed 2 chances and not for the first time.  He needs a better club than us sadly

2 hours ago, vonwright said:

Like others have said, he was good today but brilliant is pushing it a little. Arguably his best work was defensively particularly with the cover he provided to stop Whittaker scoring after 3 minutes. Going forward, one nice touch to set up Kazim first half & couple of decent crosses but that's all I recall from today.

Also very harsh on Kazim to suggest he isnt doing his job. The guy is clearly injured & playing through the pain. Its definitely affected his strength to hold the ball but still some sublime touches & 2 shots on target in another game where we've created little...great block by their defender first half & great save from their keeper second half to deny him.

Edited by LeedsCityRam

Well here we are 

in my eyes we are down 

just been to the pub with a notts county mate who’s equally brassed off with football to drown our sorrows 

As I think many expected but hoped for better myself Included thought Rooney was the appointment with more seasoned hands being the ord

18 minutes ago, JarodyDCFC said:

Jozwiak may have been scrutinised this season for his performances but I don’t think anyone has faltered him for lack of effort, which is more than we can say for Lawrence and Waghorn. Always puts in 100% and today he was really good. 

His effort is isn’t In question is quality like most of our attacking players is 

that said today ... I thought offensively we were ok .... ish .. defensively yet again we were absolutely shambolic 

that first goal today was truly playground stuff a free header to cut it back again i our 6 yard box 

were shocking 

Wednesday will beat us , I can Guarantee u now ... we will play ok like today but we will at some stage of the game allow crosses i the box ... game over 

see u All In league one:( 

3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

His production is negligible .. the stats prove it 

he played well today but I can understand why he was substituted when we need a goal 

Could be he wasn't fit enough after injury to play 90 minutes. 

7 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Well here we are 

in my eyes we are down 

just been to the pub with a notts county mate who’s equally brassed off with football to drown our sorrows 

As I think many expected but hoped for better myself Included thought Rooney was the appointment with more seasoned hands being the ord

His effort is isn’t In question is quality like most of our attacking players is 

that said today ... I thought offensively we were ok .... ish .. defensively yet again we were absolutely shambolic 

that first goal today was truly playground stuff a free header to cut it back again i our 6 yard box 

were shocking 

Wednesday will beat us , I can Guarantee u now ... we will play ok like today but we will at some stage of the game allow crosses i the box ... game over 

see u All In league one:( 

Not me if the so called coaching team are still with us

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

?

Glory hunter?

I’ve seen the glory years under Brian, Dave Mac, Arthur, Jim. All legends

i followed the rams in the bad years, and never would have given up

Now I’d  just like to see a decent team showing commitment and heart and winning a few games here and there

disillusioned with the club and sick of the so called coaching team. This is isn’t a team I respect and don’t want to waste any more emotion or time on them

Edited by StrawHillRam

3 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

disillusioned with the club and sick of the so called coaching team. This is isn’t a team I respect and don’t want to waste any more emotion or time on them

Can't pick and chose, they're all we've got. They might not be good enough, but blame the man in charge, the buck stops on his desk.