Jozwiak

vonwright

3 hours ago, jono said:

Joz is a cracking player. We have some sound footballers but we don’t have the right killers or the Mavericks to make best use of what he is capable of. A great team is a mix .. we are missing some ingredients.. no reflection on any individual, the mix just is t right

Goalscorer ?

10 hours ago, Ilsonram12 said:

He could be our saving grace financially, only real asset to sell along with Bielik 

We will get Naff all for Bielik... great player but legs made of glass. If we get relegated he could push for a move which would lower our asking price also.

1 hour ago, Ramslad1992 said:

We will get Naff all for Bielik... great player but legs made of glass. If we get relegated he could push for a move which would lower our asking price also.

5 year deal at 2mill a season, think we'll get some back, hopefully a full fit season in a league 1 promotion 

• 1 month later...

Bloody Jozwiak has done more in ten minutes for Poland than his last 5 games for Derby, just goes to show what playing in a confident side does for ya.... He will be a star for us if we can get him a better more confident side to play in

I really like him as a player and fingers crossed we keep him and he's a breakout star next year

47 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

Bloody Jozwiak has done more in ten minutes for Poland than his last 5 games for Derby, just goes to show what playing in a confident side does for ya.... He will be a star for us if we can get him a better more confident side to play in

I really like him as a player and fingers crossed we keep him and he's a breakout star next year

I'm not even sure he'll be here next season.

1 hour ago, SparxTheRam said:

When he's got competent players around him he does look good.

If we dont get the takeover sorted i don't think we should or can keep him here.

1 hour ago, SparxTheRam said:

Confident side? I'd say it has more to do with the fact Poland have a manager that has the basic tactical knowledge required to know how to create space for wingers on the pitch. Derby's manager doesn't appear to have even that.

Why is it some people on here have put 100% of the blame for last season on the players, even though we have a player who doesn't look out of place at a EURO Finals, but also somehow can't do anything in the Championship?

9 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Confident side? I'd say it has more to do with the fact Poland have a manager that has the basic tactical knowledge required to know how to create space for wingers on the pitch. Derby's manager doesn't appear to have even that.

Why is it some people on here have put 100% of the blame for last season on the players, even though we have a player who doesn't look out of place at a EURO Finals, but also somehow can't do anything in the Championship?

They lost if you didn't notice.

27 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Did you watch the game? Poland’s tactics were crap - they have technically good players but were seriously lacking a game plan….

51 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

They lost if you didn't notice.

Ok, so a player has never performed well in a losing side in the history of football before? 

30 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Did you watch the game? Poland’s tactics were crap - they have technically good players but were seriously lacking a game plan….

They would have probably gone on to win if they didn't have the player sent off. Yes there tactics weren't good but they still managed to create space for Jozwiak at times. Bad but still miles better than Rooney's

Edited by DCFClks