Jozwiak

vonwright

Jozwiak is awful. Technique is shocking. Im not even convinced he can strike a ball properly. Ive yet to see him have any composure that tells me theres a player there. Runs around alot...thats about it. "hes needs good players around him"...what a load of tosh. Good job he didnt try and score v Sheff Weds or we would be League 1 now. 

9 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

Jozwiak is awful. Technique is shocking. Im not even convinced he can strike a ball properly. Ive yet to see him have any composure that tells me theres a player there. Runs around alot...thats about it. "hes needs good players around him"...what a load of tosh. Good job he didnt try and score v Sheff Weds or we would be League 1 now. 

Won us the penalty that kept us up didn’t he…

26 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

Did you even watch the game today? He was one of the best players on a pitch that had a lot of good players on it. He doesn't need good players around him, he just needs to play in a team that creates space for him to attack full-backs. Plus he's only 23 and Burnley are considering making an offer for him.

3 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Did you even watch the game today? He was one of the best players on a pitch that had a lot of good players on it. He doesn't need good players around him, he just needs to play in a team that creates space for him to attack full-backs. Plus he's only 23 and Burnley are considering making an offer for him.

Yeah i watched the game. Just like i watched every Derby game hes played in. Burnley interested? Snap their hands off. 

39 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

Jozwiak is awful. Technique is shocking. Im not even convinced he can strike a ball properly. Ive yet to see him have any composure that tells me theres a player there. Runs around alot...thats about it...

That is a laughable summation.

2 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

What they offered?

They're monitoring him, also Southampton almost bid for him last season. he plays regularly for Poland, so are they all wrong?

3 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

You can prove me wrong with facts anytime you like. 

The fact is none of our attacking players did anything last season because we have a manager that kills every attacking aspect of our game and makes it impossible for any attacker to perform well.

8 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

They're monitoring him, also Southampton almost bid for him last season. he plays regularly for Poland, so are they all wrong?

The fact is none of our attacking players did anything last season because we have a manager that kills every attacking aspect of our game and makes it impossible for any attacker to perform well.

Yeah, knows nothing about attacking and scoring, our manager, nothing at all 

13 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

The fact is you know nothing. Burnley monitoring...Southampton almost bid...he plays for Poland...Stay off Football manager kid. Good solid advice. 

1 hour ago, DazzaRam said:

you could say the exact same about Raheem Sterling, yet Man City paid £50 million for him. 

We would be in league 1 now if it wasn't for Marlon Pack or are you forgetting that we got to the point where we were relying on other teams to save us. 

My point is why single out and criticise Jozwiak?

36 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

The fact is you know nothing. Burnley monitoring...Southampton almost bid...he plays for Poland...Stay off Football manager kid. Good solid advice. 

Don't know if any of that speculation is true but Joswiak is talented. Poland have some very good players and Joswiak is involved. He's young still. 

47 minutes ago, DazzaRam said:

and your qualifications to pass judgments are?...

Is he not playing for Poland at the EUROs? There is evidence that those clubs are interested if you could be bothered to look instead of insulting me.