Realistically ,New transfers in January????

ram1964

8 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

I’d take Hector in a heartbeat, however he’s massively out of our price range.

And so is everyone else!

To be fair he's probably lost a bit of his sharpness these days. In fairness he's probably in decent shape from all those years delivering the mail though and he's still likely to be quicker than Chris Martin. I agree that would struggle to match his Post Office pension in our current state.

20 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

No Ince again for Stoke tonight, didnt travel with the squad.

Does make you wonder who the players Rooney has waiting to come in are?

CB - Jones (32Red star player?)

Winger - Ince (loan?)

CAM - Morrison (free)

FWD - Davis (loan)

No doubting those 4 would improve us massively. 

Would love Ince back 

On 18/01/2021 at 13:59, dcfcreece1601 said:

Player id love - 

Luke jephcott 

20 year old striker at Plymouth in league , 13 goals in 18 games currently,  and last year scored 7 in 14 as a 19 year old , thats some record 

According to a Forest mate of mine they're about to sign this guy for a million or thereabouts.

On 19/01/2021 at 17:27, CornwallRam said:

To be fair he's probably lost a bit of his sharpness these days. In fairness he's probably in decent shape from all those years delivering the mail though and he's still likely to be quicker than Chris Martin. I agree that would struggle to match his Post Office pension in our current state.

I reckon i could beat him in a race.?

Big week incoming on transfer front, Rooney clearly has players ready wanting to come in, will he be able to get them? I’m not so sure..a lot to sort out in little over a week, first thing first pay the players and see where we are but I think the squad needs a couple of new faces nothing drastic it just needs strengthening enough to keep us away from the bottom 3! Hope Rooney is able to get what he wants or at least 1 or 2 of what he thinks will improve us! He definitely thinks he’ll get the answer this week on where he thinks the club wants to go in the future forwards or not, let’s hope he gets the answers he wants! COYR

According to Ryan Conway on the Athletic, he reckons wages will be sorted this week and then a mad rush will ensue days before the window closes to get the players in Wayne wants. When I asked him

He said he was fairly confident players would be coming in. Just have to wait and see what develops over the coming days.

5 minutes ago, r4derby said:

According to Ryan Conway on the Athletic, he reckons wages will be sorted this week and then a mad rush will ensue days before the window closes to get the players in Wayne wants. When I asked him

He said he was fairly confident players would be coming in. Just have to wait and see what develops over the coming days.

I thought the wages were being sorted out tomorrow unless I've misinterpreted some of the quotes and comments on here.