Realistically ,New transfers in January????

ram1964

Kwadwo Baah....... Now then...... Rochdale, binned by Crystal Palace, he was the ball boy for them when he found some fame for placing the ball for a goalkeeper wasting time. He’s 17, now look at his goals v Wigan a few weeks back and his brace last night v Charlton. Brought to my attention by my Rochdale supporting manager. They were rather tasty. I’ll chip in 50 quid if there’s a chance our scouts have done any work.....  

12 hours ago, SKRam said:

Kwadwo Baah....... Now then...... Rochdale, binned by Crystal Palace, he was the ball boy for them when he found some fame for placing the ball for a goalkeeper wasting time. He’s 17, now look at his goals v Wigan a few weeks back and his brace last night v Charlton. Brought to my attention by my Rochdale supporting manager. They were rather tasty. I’ll chip in 50 quid if there’s a chance our scouts have done any work.....  

Looks like a quality young player, would like to see us signing players like this 

13 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Given the current situation this would be unlikely but Conor Hourihane is meant to be available on loan. Would provide the creative spark we need imo

Quality player he looks more than comfortable in the villa squad in the prem but they do have quite a few midfielders in form don't they 

On 06/01/2021 at 22:58, DCFC1388 said:

Are they overdue though? Maybe we have issued them to the EFL based on our current amortisation policy but have to wait for the EFL appeal outcome before we can publish them in case they need to be changed?

Pearce confirmed we are unable to publish the 18/19 financial report with the EFL appeal ongoing

2 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Keogh in advanced talks with a championship club. Don’t care what’s happened in the past, I’d have him back in a heartbeat. Passion that we need 

Apparently Radio Derby said rumours are it is us. Can anyone who listened to Radio Derby confirm?

33 minutes ago, Topram said:

Rooney saying players lined up they’ve worked hard to line them up so it’ll be even more frustrating when they can’t sign them because of the takeover rubbish 

If they can sign Rooney they can sign players - if they'll come - hardly a good idea to have your asset plummet in value by being relegated?

9 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Keogh in advanced talks with a championship club. Don’t care what’s happened in the past, I’d have him back in a heartbeat. Passion that we need 

Well who would have thought that Mac would ever return to the club or we would be trying to borrow money from Sam rush?

So its probably happening!

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong