Realistically ,New transfers in January????

ram1964

On 14/01/2021 at 10:39, DCFC1388 said:

Given the current situation this would be unlikely but Conor Hourihane is meant to be available on loan. Would provide the creative spark we need imo

Good player.  But I'd expect him to only consider a team in the top two or three. Think Villa got him for about 500k and was keen for for us too go for him then. 

1 hour ago, Fraser_23 said:

Keogh in advanced talks with a championship club. Don’t care what’s happened in the past, I’d have him back in a heartbeat. Passion that we need 

I'm going for Luton. If he's living that way as well, that's my thinking anyway. 

(I don't actually know where he lives, for the record). 

PUNDIT URGES LEEDS UNITED TO STEAL A MARCH ON OTHERS TO POACH Derby COUNTY MAN

Noel Whelan wants leeds to steam in (too many books from wannabe top lads on his bookshelf) and take advantage of Derbys plight by snapping up Sibley for a bargain price .

Didn't he have a rather unproductive loan spell with us.  Last time I heard him he was crying on the radio after the play off capitulation. Bitter as the rest.  

14 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

My point is if they haven’t been paid surely we are still under the embargo

7 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Did I read somewhere when we were last under embargo that can get a player in if one leaves still or is that wishful thinking and does that include loans? As if duane goes that will be 3 out? 

An embargo typically means something like we can't pay a transfer fee (or agents fee) and wages must be £12k or less. Or... 1 player out, 1 in, with wages 75% of the player leaving. Needs prior approval from the EFL too.