B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

6 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Someone alluded to this in last nights match thread and I think they're spot on. It's no coincidence that his passing has coincided with the unbeaten run we're on.

He's definitely having some influence from above. I wouldn't be surprised if he's convinced the good Lord to allow him to paint the pearly gates black and white. Keep up the good work B4.Β 

Of course, as the initial poster said, @B4’s SisterΒ starting the match day threads is also having a big influence too.Β 

They were probably pink before he had his way.

Someone alluded to this in last nights match thread and I think they're spot on. It's no coincidence that his passing has coincided with the unbeaten run we're on.

He's definitely having some influence from above. I wouldn't be surprised if he's convinced the good Lord to allow him to paint the pearly gates black and white. Keep up the good work B4.Β 

Of course, as the initial poster said, @B4’s SisterΒ starting the match day threads is also having a big influence too.Β 

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s up there talking Brian Clough’s ear off. I have been joking with family that Daniel now plays subutteo every match day πŸ˜‚

So if you're reading this B4, stop with the soddin penalties already!!!

The rams are doing B4 proud. I received a pleasant surprise yesterday at my family’s get Β together, my great aunt knew the family and was at the funeral I had no idea B4 was so connected. I feel more optimistic every time all things Rams are mentioned and realised I was becoming a little cynical so in B4 spirit! Let’s keep up this form and shadow step past the rocky infamous February and go full steam ahead. We’re coming for you Pompy 🐏❀️

On 22/12/2023 at 11:38, B4’s Sister said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s up there talking Brian Clough’s ear off

How about changing the words slightly for "Spirit in the sky"?

Start with "B4's going to the spirit in the sky" His memory is well worth the song 🐏

He is certainly our guiding star in the sky, and he will be remembered for a very long time. I've just realised I met him once outside the ground a couple of years ago. Hope the family are doing well.

This threads giving me goosebumps

I remember B4’s first rallying calls in the days of the DET forum before we moved onto here.

always so positive. Come on South Stand @therams69Β get the south stand to give us a verse of β€œB4 is watching, helping them fight. Guiding our hero’s in the black and the white”

We once had a poll which included a Mr Charismatic!

I won this in 2012 and the title has not been contested since!

In recent years Daniel would have won it by a Cornish mile!

His charisma shone through the posts and topics he put on this site.

He will always be loved and respected as he epitome of a true fan!

’Who being dead yet speaketh!” (Hebrews 11 vs 4)

So I’ve not been on the forum for ages. I didn’t know B4 other than on here. I’m an ex season ticket holder and have moved away from Derby although I pay my subs and listen online.
However B4 was a legend on here, a great positive influence and in his own unique and wonderful way represented us as Derby fans so well. I am sad to read of his passing but heartened to read the outpouring of love for this legend.Β 
RIP B4 thanks for being you.

On 09/01/2024 at 20:51, Brammie Steve said:

"Derby win cherried me up no end"

Thank you B4 for this classic quote from October 2023.

He'd always convey his meaning though. Reading some of less than positive stuff on here sometimes, I'm always reminded how he'd scold folk saying, 'don't be so bloody nagative', cunningly combining the words negative and nagΒ πŸ˜‚