B4 - for ever a Ram ๐Ÿ

angieram

22 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Claire, i will not be able to attend due to work but i hope those who can will see Daniel safely past the Pride Park Stadium that he loved so much.

My friend of nearly 40 years, a season ticket holder in the South Stand, had his funeral cortege drive past the ground earlier this year and it was very sad. It broke many of us who are supposedly manly chaps because of how much it meant to him.ย 

It will be the same for you and your mum and dad, knowing how much that bit of land that used to be Chaddesden sidings now known as Pride Park (my late Dad worked for British Rail on this site for 32 years so it has real meaning for me) meant to Daniel.

I will make a donation in Daniel's memory and hope the fantastic good wishes from the members of this forum will give great comfort to all your family and friends.

XXX

ย 

I love having Pride Park as a place to remember Dan. Weโ€™ll be getting a remembrance brick placed on the outside of the east stand. Thank you for your kind words and making a donation. Weโ€™re a family of animal lovers, especially dogs xย 

9 hours ago, Sed said:

The wife and I will drive over from Crewe the night before and stay in the travelodge,easy walk over to join in the send off the lad deserves

That is so kind of you. I donโ€™t think the cortรจge will have time to stop, so we can say thank you. I would love to meet everyone and put faces to the names on here xย 

On 01/12/2023 at 22:10, B4โ€™s Sister said:

Here are the details of Danielโ€™s funeral. The funeral cars will be passing Pride Park on the way to the crematorium (time tbc), anyone who wishes to give a clap as Dan goes past is welcome to do so. If you are planning on attending the funeral and would also like to come to the wake, please send me a private message by Tuesday 5th December.ย 

Resized_Screenshot_20231130_183422_Gmail.jpeg

In terms of the route, where are we best standing?

Behind the West Stand or the North?

I'm only an occasional reader of this forum but I was reading the threads wondering where he was, until I saw this one ๐Ÿ˜žย 

He always made a strong contribution on this forum and was clearly a very dedicated and passionate Derby supporter despite what life threw at him. RIP, wish his family all the best (sorry for late post).

10 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Just a gentle reminder...

Donations in lieu of flowers will support the RSPCA Derby & District can be given online:

https://www.wathalls.co.uk/obituaries-donations/

Look for Daniel Beavis 18 Dec and it will take you here:

https://danielbeavis.muchloved.com/

Donated, not a lot but itโ€™s tight at Christmasโ€ฆ would love this to go far for the charity obviously but to show the love b4 had and still has ๐Ÿ COYR! ย Pompey weโ€™re coming for you!ย 

Iโ€™ve asked my parents to confirm the time the cortรจge will be at Pride Park. Will let you all know when I have the answer. As the funeral is at 11:00am, I would guess 10:20ish. The cars will stop outside the main entrance for a few minutes before setting off.ย 
ย 

Thank you again to everyone for your kindness and love for Daniel. Itโ€™s been lovely getting to know people and even meeting a few in person. All the messages and laughs have really kept me going during this awful time โค๏ธ๐Ÿโค๏ธ

On 12/11/2023 at 07:25, Mucker1884 said:

ย 

A stranger we had yet to meet.
Our paths had never crossed.
And yet, it seems, we knew him well,
A dear friend we have lost.

A heart of gold, a Kindly soul,
A friendly word to each.
A clumsy gaff may oft appear,
But neโ€™er offence be reached.

A call to arms, a plea for fight,
A positive embrace.
Defiant stance, a pumping fist,
A smile on his face.

Hatred of pink, and all things red,
More strangers for him to meet.
โ€œA sea of black and whiteโ€ heโ€™d call,
โ€œLetโ€™s all stand at our seatโ€!

A disregard for marriage,
for relationships of two,
โ€œNever, everโ€ he would wail,
โ€œThat would never doโ€!

Yet he loved all, and we loved him.
His quirks always forgiven,
His stubbornness frustrated,
But missed, now heโ€™s in Heaven.

The truest Ram, amongst us all,
Now gone for evermore.
For Daniel, for DCFC
Letโ€™s all be more B4

xxx
๐Ÿ๐Ÿค

@Mucker1884ย Would it be ok to use your poem in the funeral service? Also, what is your name to add to it?ย 

19 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

giphy.gif

ย 

It would be an absolute honour, Claire.ย ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

Name is Ian Hart.
xxx

ย 

@B4โ€™s Sisterjust to let you know, there was a Leeds player that went by the same name (albeit with an 'e' on the end)

Maybe you should just refer to him as Mucker 1884 just to keep Daniel happy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Boro fan here, donning hard hat and coming in peace.ย 

Been an occasional stalker on this board (ever since all the unpleasantness!) but felt compelled to register today after seeing this sad news.

B4 was a poster I saw popping up on almost every thread that appeared on here and his passion for his football team was so clear with every word he typed. Fans with this level of devotion are few and far between and should be treasured by clubs and other fans alike. I'm sure he will leave a huge hole behind for everyone who knew him. Sending condolences to all friends, family and fellow DCFC supporters for your loss.ย 

All the best, Steve (not that one!)ย 

3 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

@B4โ€™s Sisterjust to let you know, there was a Leeds player that went by the same name (albeit with an 'e' on the end)

Maybe you should just refer to him as Mucker 1884 just to keep Daniel happy ๐Ÿ˜‚

There was indeed. Left back if I recall?ย  ย ๐Ÿ‘

...And an actor too, I believe.ย  Spelt the same as me, If I'm not mistaken?ย ย 

... Oh... and lots of pubs... named after Bambi's great Grandfather!ย  ย ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

ย 

My deepest condolences to B4's family and friends.ย  Daniel was one of those rare individuals whose spirit leapt from the computer screen and into our lives. 3,650 miles from Derby as i write this, and I feel as though I've lost a friend that I never met.ย 

B4's unflagging support of Derby, even in the difficult times, always provided a lift and a smile for the rest of us.

Daniel's legacy will live forever in the hearts and minds of this virtual family.

R.I.P.ย