B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

Just now, B4’s Sister said:

We are having a brick set for Dan at Pride Park soon with similar text. Every time Dad and I go to a match we will walk past it 🐏❤️

That's lovely. Let us know when it's there, we'll go and find it. 

23 minutes ago, B4’s Sister said:

We are having a brick set for Dan at Pride Park soon with similar text. Every time Dad and I go to a match we will walk past it 🐏❤️

What a wonderful and fitting idea that is! Well played! 

16 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

I think the Derby badge with the text B4 at the top/corner, and Forever a Ram at the bottom. With some colour on it somewhere would be lovely 🥰 

Spot on ,,, , we on here remember with warmth and fondness Daniel , the things we loved about him , the things about him that made us smile but to the outside world a flag with the text you propose says everything anybody needs to know and befitting to b4 the ram 😀🐏

1 hour ago, Abu Derby said:

I wonder who B4 disliked the most: the colour pink or Burnley Football Club. 

9 minutes ago, Gladys_was_the_Greatest said:

Both equally I would suspect, if I had to choose then probably Burnley as they usually got the better of us.

That away strip, hands down. Angry emojis every time it was even mentioned 😂

2 hours ago, Mick Harford said:

So nice they've done it again this season.

image.thumb.png.18722ee8cf6ac255a6e468891c0021e5.png

(it's a lovely GK kit in my opinion, love our version)

Haven't quite lived up to the sponsor's name though....

Alright B4 lad. Firstly, apologies for all these clowns who don't realise that pinks trips are an abomination. They'll be dealt with later 😋

More to the point, can you ask the big fella for a helping hand again? I think we can and will beat Brizzle and I don't doubt you do too, but a little divine intervention wouldn't hurt.

Thx, 86 

On 08/03/2024 at 14:05, Comrade 86 said:

Alright B4 lad. Firstly, apologies for all these clowns who don't realise that pinks trips are an abomination. They'll be dealt with later 😋

More to the point, can you ask the big fella for a helping hand again? I think we can and will beat Brizzle and I don't doubt you do too, but a little divine intervention wouldn't hurt.

Thx, 86 

Nice one Dan 😆