B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

12 hours ago, RYRAM said:

Barnsley and Bolton play Tuesday I wonder what way he would go? 

I say Barnsley keeps us 2nd 

He would say I hope Bolton thrash them I hate Burnley 

oh it’s Barnsley I think he’d want a draw 

12 hours ago, angieram said:

You may have been following the discussion on the season ticket thread. 

Now that Daniel's seat is secured for his sister, can we fundraise instead for a flag for B4 as a permanent memorial and reminder of his presence at the stadium.

Maybe @David could help with the fundraising and we could ask Simon Penney to help with the flag, or someone else if anyone knows anybody? 

What do people think? 

Great idea. I would definitely donate. Good suggestion @angieram

Now that Daniel's seat is secured for his sister, can we fundraise instead for a flag for B4 as a permanent memorial and reminder of his presence at the stadium.

Maybe @David could help with the fundraising and we could ask Simon Penney to help with the flag, or someone else if anyone knows anybody? 

What do people think? 

Three more happy to donate here 

What do people think? 

I’ll happily donate

1 hour ago, Ram-Alf said:

image.png.bff998da155981ea050ddc590740e5a1.png Me image.png.a843202d0a34c8e253a582cb891d7d82.png 😊

Big deal.  So you once saw Christopher Lee down the pub.  Whoopeedoo!  

I once shook Philip Cocu's hand in a model village... but I don't keep harping on about it!   🙄

A hearty 'yes' to the flag idea and obviously more than happy to chip in. As for the content, I think less is more for these things. My suggestion would be just go with 'B4', or perhaps something that honours him, like the 'BE MORE B4' tag which commemorates both Daniel and his outlook on life.

That said, anything that would elicit a smile or a chuckle from all who remember him so fondly, would be lovely. I'd like to think B4 would bloody love this idea.

On 04/03/2024 at 08:36, Comrade 86 said:

A hearty 'yes' to the flag idea and obviously more than happy to chip in. As for the content, I think less is more for these things. My suggestion would be just go with 'B4', or perhaps something that honours him, like the 'BE MORE B4' tag which commemorates both Daniel and his outlook on life.

That said, anything that would elicit a smile or a chuckle from all who remember him so fondly, would be lovely. I'd like to think B4 would bloody love this idea.

I think the Derby badge with the text B4 at the top/corner, and Forever a Ram at the bottom. With some colour on it somewhere would be lovely 🥰