B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

Anyone got any idea when exactly I'll be able to visit this thread and not end up with tears streaming down my face? 😢

I'm so pleased that people got, and took the opportunity to pay such a wonderful tribute to Daniel. I think for those of us here, or those that met him at games, B4's been such a tower of positive strength, especially in the last 3/4 years when it's been needed most. I raised more than one or two in the young lad's honour last night. 🍺

Really loved the tribute to B4 Daniel. Stood along with thousands of others to show you will never be forgotten (also really good of BR fans to join in). I didn't know you but feel like I did through all your posivity on here. We will catch Pompey for you mate and will go up this year. Will be looking for a rainbow in May showing you approve. God Bless. UTR!

32 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Will be looking for a rainbow in May showing you approve. God Bless. UTR!

Ooh... now... I'm thinking Wembley... I'm thinking Wembley Arch... I'm thinking how great would that be!

Probably not a cat in hell's chance of it happening, of course, but it's still brought me out in goosebumps!  

🐏

For a tough guy, I can be such a softy at times! 👀

Went to RamsTv full 90 & ffwd’ed to 38 minutes when Collo crossed from the left which flew high & wide & a lovely tribute from fans and @Owen87ITK “…a minute’s applause for Daniel Beavis who passed away …known affectionately online as B4 …& you will never meet another more infectiously enthusiastic Derby County supporter, travelled home & away to watch his beloved team & will be sorely misssed by friends & family …& this is a lovely tribute…” <crescendoes of applause & camera pans around showing fans applauding >. Very moving and will live in our memories forever. 🥲

Edited by Ellafella

3 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Automatic Mucker, automatic. Forget playoffs. B4 has arranged it!😉

Oh, I hear you mate, and I know where you're coming from (No, not Eccles, yer pillock!) but I can't help wondering if he might be arranging "The best way to go up", in a perfect scenario kind of way.

When you're as confident in the positives as what B4 was, I wouldn't put it past him!  😉

... and besides... You can't deny that glorious rainbow arch finale wouldn't be the icing on the cake for the lad.  I think we'd all be beaming for him... or WITH him, more like!  😁

🐏🍻👍

56 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Went to RamsTv full 90 & ffwd’ed to 38 minutes when Collo crossed from the left which flew high & wide & a lovely tribute from fans and @Owen87ITK “…a minute’s applause for Daniel Beavis who passed away …known affectionately online as B4 …& you will never meet another more infectiously enthusiastic Derby County supporter, travelled home & away to watch his beloved team & will be sorely misssed by friends & family …& this is a lovely tribute…” <crescendoes of applause & camera pans around showing fans applauding >. Very moving and will live in our memories forever. 🥲

Thanks, Ellafella. 

I listen to the Radio Derby commentary through the Rams TV app. When it came to the 38th minute they talked about this being fan-led, and about the Derby County family. I clapped along at home, thinking about B4 and his wonderful contribution to our community over the years, and hopefully the pleasure it also brought him. Was pleased we won it for him at the end.