B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

Thank you again everybody for talking about Daniel and feeling the gap he’s left. I’m feeling the loss tonight. Still don’t think it’s hit me fully yet. 
But if you have read a previous post by me, I told you about how I wound up Daniel making out he loved turtles. I tried to put a small plastic turtle on his seat at the Shrewsbury match. Unfortunately the packaging ripped and I sent 20 plastic turtles flying over the east stand 😂 Also hurt my ankle again climbing over three rows of seats to pick them up 🐢 

9 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

Thank you again everybody for talking about Daniel and feeling the gap he’s left. I’m feeling the loss tonight. Still don’t think it’s hit me fully yet. 
But if you have read a previous post by me, I told you about how I wound up Daniel making out he loved turtles. I tried to put a small plastic turtle on his seat at the Shrewsbury match. Unfortunately the packaging ripped and I sent 20 plastic turtles flying over the east stand 😂 Also hurt my ankle again climbing over three rows of seats to pick them up 🐢 

Good effort!

I think we’re all bringing Daniel on the journey with us.

Take care.

8 hours ago, B4’s Sister said:

Thank you for posting the picture of b4 , in derby shirt with a big smile , after such a good win at Exeter , I don’t do all the minute dissecting of whether we should or shouldn’t have won games ,that pic says it all for me and it lifted me more when I was already feeling great after the win ,

you will never not feel the loss but hopefully you will reach the place where feeling blessed to have had somebody so special in your life evens out the pain of the physical loss , truth is you will never lose him , he will always be with you in your heart , keep him with you , smile laugh and cry with him and keep sharing him with us ❤️

On 15/02/2024 at 16:39, gfs1ram said:

And can you fudge Collins's scan so that he is not out for the season. Please. Thank you.👍

A shame the big man wouldn't let you pull a flanker with Collins but you made amends with Sibley's  90th minute winner.

Well done lad !!   Keep it going 🤗

• 2 weeks later...

You may have been following the discussion on the season ticket thread. 

Now that Daniel's seat is secured for his sister, can we fundraise instead for a flag for B4 as a permanent memorial and reminder of his presence at the stadium.

Maybe @David could help with the fundraising and we could ask Simon Penney to help with the flag, or someone else if anyone knows anybody? 

What do people think? 

11 hours ago, angieram said:

You may have been following the discussion on the season ticket thread. 

Now that Daniel's seat is secured for his sister, can we fundraise instead for a flag for B4 as a permanent memorial and reminder of his presence at the stadium.

Maybe @David could help with the fundraising and we could ask Simon Penney to help with the flag, or someone else if anyone knows anybody? 

What do people think? 

What do you guys think, surely Angie.

FWIW I think it a lovely idea. There is also the amusing irony that the flag could often being obscuring someone’s view of the pitch.