B4 - for ever a Ram ๐Ÿ

angieram

Alright B4 lad. Firstly, apologies for all these clowns who don't realise that pinks trips are an abomination. They'll be dealt with laterย ๐Ÿ˜‹

More to the point, can you ask the big fella for a helping hand again? I think we can and will beat Brizzle and I don't doubt you do too, but a little divine intervention wouldn't hurt.

Thx, 86ย 

On 08/03/2024 at 14:05, Comrade 86 said:

Alright B4 lad. Firstly, apologies for all these clowns who don't realise that pinks trips are an abomination. They'll be dealt with laterย ๐Ÿ˜‹

More to the point, can you ask the big fella for a helping hand again? I think we can and will beat Brizzle and I don't doubt you do too, but a little divine intervention wouldn't hurt.

Thx, 86ย 

Nice one Danย ๐Ÿ˜†

On 08/03/2024 at 11:38, Alty_Ram said:

And surely also needs sponsorship by a fancy high-end foreign holiday firm targeting wealthy footballers ?ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Footballers shouldnโ€™t be going on holiday they should be stopping at home getting fit plenty of time for holidays when theyโ€™ve retiredย 

59 minutes ago, Henrycav81 said:

Footballers shouldnโ€™t be going on holiday they should be stopping at home getting fit plenty of time for holidays when theyโ€™ve retiredย 

Shouldnโ€™t be listening to the wives and girlfriends either. They just need to nip out for a pint of milk and get more training in ๐Ÿ˜‚

I really love that the memorial brick says B4

Was he known by this anywhere else, or is it a symbol of his legacy on this small corner of the Internet and the legacy he has left here?

Feels disingenuous to say I miss him because I really didn't know him, and those who did, they actually miss him for real.

But I definitely miss his contributions and his enthusiasm and his passion

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Great post by @ck- in the match day thread. Thought it deserved moving here so it doesn't get lost in that thread.

When Daniel died I kept seeing rainbows everyday. I know how science and weather works but I like to think thatโ€™s his way of saying helloโ€ฆ or guiding dcfc to the back of the net ๐Ÿ˜‚ I got to write a message on the dcfc changing room white board for the team to read today. I asked them to score a goal for Dan. Ebou delivered ๐Ÿโค๏ธ๐Ÿ

Pompey fan, in peace.ย  I read (a lot) and posted (a little) when you were having issues with the ownership.

I just wanted to pass on my belated condolences for B4's passing - as an outsider it was clear how much he cared about your club.ย  It's lovely to see how much warmth he commands and how he's being remembered.

I'm sure it doesn't need explaining that I hope my club gets up, but having read some of this thread I hope you manage to make it up with us.ย  It's also a great reminder that football clubs are all about the people who support them.ย  Raising a glass to Daniel this evening.ย 

Edited by downsouth