Fit refs, we always get fit refs.....

IronRam 140.6

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The sexist pigs would say she’ll have big decisions later on, ironing or washing the pots.  I think that’s a disgusting attitude myself, and will be keeping an eye out for any derogatory comments.

I'm hearing she's had to ask one of the stewards to reverse her car out of the ref's parking spot at PP. ?

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

On the whole she was pretty good but made 2 bad decisions, not booking their guy for handball and stopping the game when were about to counter attack, after letting the game play on while they attacked with one of their players down.

Compare that to some of the other ref's we've had this season who have struggled to get 2 right decisions. Port Vale at home probably top of the pile. I agree she was good. She's off to the women's WC so must be doing the right thing.

3 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Compare that to some of the other ref's we've had this season who have struggled to get 2 right decisions. Port Vale at home probably top of the pile. I agree she was good. She's off to the women's WC so must be doing the right thing.

Which WC should she use? The men’s?  I agree with the two decisions she got wrong other than that she was fine. Better than a lot of dross we have had this season but it was an easy game to referee.

15 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

On the whole she was pretty good but made 2 bad decisions, not booking their guy for handball and stopping the game when were about to counter attack, after letting the game play on while they attacked with one of their players down.

Yes but compared to others we have had excellent!

17 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

…to spend a penny? ?‍♂️

26 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Handball would have been a second yellow, too.

Possibly felt she couldn’t send him off after allowing the advantage. Not really sure what the rules are on that - maybe you can’t send him off as by playing on you’re effectively allowing him to influence the game when he shouldn’t be on the pitch?

35 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Possibly felt she couldn’t send him off after allowing the advantage. Not really sure what the rules are on that - maybe you can’t send him off as by playing on you’re effectively allowing him to influence the game when he shouldn’t be on the pitch?

Regardless of what followed it is a bookable offence. 

37 minutes ago, nottingram said:

That's how I understand it also, because should our attack have broken down, they could have gone up the other end and that player could have scored.