Fit refs, we always get fit refs.....

IronRam 140.6

54 minutes ago, Boycie said:

When did @DarkFruitsRam7get all woke?  I assume it was after the incident he posted on here about the Hillsborough away end toilet?

Women can give as good as they get, no pun intended.

Ive worked in a factory staffed predominantly by women, some of the banter flying about would make the largest snowflake melt.

The factory women comments I received as young apprentice was non stop, would be classed as sexual harassment today.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

When did @DarkFruitsRam7get all woke?  I assume it was after the incident he posted on here about the Hillsborough away end toilet?

Women can give as good as they get, no pun intended.

Ive worked in a factory staffed predominantly by women, some of the banter flying about would make the largest snowflake melt.

If the ref was your daughter and she’d dedicated her career to doing well in an industry dominated by men, and the 6th post on a thread dedicated to her was asking if she had nice tits, I think your attitude would be different. If speaking out against that is woke, I make no apology for it.

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If the ref was your daughter and she’d dedicated her career to doing well in an industry dominated by men, and the 6th post on a thread dedicated to her was asking if she had nice tits, I think your attitude would be different. If speaking out against that is woke, I make no apology for it.

I know what you mean.

But when you get to my age, a compliment about the moodhoover moobs would certainly lighten the day....

5 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I’ve heard women comment on players “nice bums” or “fit legs” but that’s different is it?

no need to apologise for your opinion.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I’ve heard women comment on players “nice bums” or “fit legs” but that’s different is it?

no need to apologise for your opinion.

The difference being, 99% of opinions expressed about male footballers are about their ability as footballers.

We have one thread about a female ref and people are asking about her breasts and making comments about her ability to park. The difference in treatment is night and day.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The difference being, 99% of opinions expressed about male footballers are about their ability as footballers.

We have one thread about a female ref and people are asking about her breasts and making comments about her ability to park. The difference in treatment is night and day.

Tuesdays ref was far more consistent with both sides and ran the game better then today's ref