Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

I think it's got to be expected that any player wants to play at as high a level as they can.

As long as there's nothing unprofessional or bad faith on his part or on DCFCs than it's fine, and it's part of the game.

He's not been saying anything outragous and of course if he impresses then he'd hope for a transfer to a higher league, it'd be probably be dishonest to say different and that deosn't mean he's going to stink the place out and sulk if he comes back, or give it CBA, don't want to be here agent get me a move.

On 27/11/2022 at 09:57, kevinhectoring said:

Good he’s telling the truth and not saying what people want to hear. Of course this is what he wants. Don’t think any less of him for saying it. He and Derby are a mismatch just now and just now is a critical point in his career 

I think congratulating him for openly admitting he has no intention of repaying the faith, the fee or the wages invested in him by Derby seems a tad silly to be honest. The club owes him nothing. Can he same the same? Derby may no longer suit his lofty aspirations, but how well did it suit the club paying him the thick end of two years wages for for a handful of games, not to mention 18 months of one-on-one rehab and the two surgeries. And before you allude to any possible insurance policies, how much do you think any related premiums may have amounted to? I find it odd, but scarcely surprising that you find his behaviour so exemplary.

By that same token, claiming he pushed for the Brum move because he was 'ordered' to do so, does not sit will with me at all. If he is as honest as you seem to think, he should just own it rather than implying he's been coerced or pressured. Ultimately the choice was his at the time and so it remains. 

Edited by 86 Hair Islands
Typo

At 7 tonight Beilik will come up against Messi in the Poland v Argentina game. Although Messi is 35 ,if Krystian was to have a good game and not get injured ?, a bid could come in for him in January. This would help Warne out no end with the squad reinforcements. A much better outcome than Beilik letting the last 18 months of his contract run down.

13 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

At 7 tonight Beilik will come up against Messi in the Poland v Argentina game. Although Messi is 35 ,if Krystian was to have a good game and not get injured ?, a bid could come in for him in January. This would help Warne out no end with the squad reinforcements. A much better outcome than Beilik letting the last 18 months of his contract run down.

would it though ? Dont we still owe Arsenal a fair wack of his transfer fee?

30 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

As we speak/post his agent will have made noises/contact with all and sundry, Downside is his old injuries, That'll be a cheap sale £2million and change or smaller fee with a more payments on games played.

38 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

As we speak/post his agent will have made noises/contact with all and sundry, Downside is his old injuries, That'll be a cheap sale £2million and change or smaller fee with a more payments on games played.

Exactly all these B4 wannabes thinking we'll get £20m or whatever for Bielik are dreaming. He's played hardly any football over the last few years, and before that was playing as a kid on loan in League One. As we're now there ourselves, our negotiating power is all but gone. Any interested clubs will be acutely aware that we need to get rid due to the ridiculous wages he'll be on. Wouldn't surprise me if he was 3x the others at the least, if we were limited to £8k - he's got to be considerably over £20k a week as signed in our pomp. For me, it would be a miracle if we could shift him on for what we owe Arsenal. Sadly, the realist in me thinks we'll only get a fraction of that.

3 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Exactly all these B4 wannabes thinking we'll get £20m or whatever for Bielik are dreaming. He's played hardly any football over the last few years, and before that was playing as a kid on loan in League One. As we're now there ourselves, our negotiating power is all but gone. Any interested clubs will be acutely aware that we need to get rid due to the ridiculous wages he'll be on. Wouldn't surprise me if he was 3x the others at the least, if we were limited to £8k - he's got to be considerably over £20k a week as signed in our pomp. For me, it would be a miracle if we could shift him on for what we owe Arsenal. Sadly, the realist in me thinks we'll only get a fraction of that.

Who says we wont get 20m for him look a good performance against messi will help this get to that amount and catch the eye.

4 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

The only thing we could hope that goes in our favour is that a good WC will mean more than one club is interested in signing him, and we can have a 'bidding war'! £2m instead of 20p ? 

Edited by RoyMac5