Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

"We were relegated, we know why we were relegated, because of the minus-21 deduction. The main thing is for my personal career and progress because I lost so much time, I am 24, I want to play at a higher level than League One," he said. I never hid it, I was always open, talking about this.

Thought he was disappointed to leave and was only going for a world cup place.  Love how he thanks the medical staff at Birmingham as well for getting him fit and ready. What the f*** have Derby been shelling out for for 2 and a half years.  Another very expensive chancer who doesn't give a s*** we're best clearing out ASAP.  About the last one hopefully

39 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

"We were relegated, we know why we were relegated, because of the minus-21 deduction. The main thing is for my personal career and progress because I lost so much time, I am 24, I want to play at a higher level than League One," he said. I never hid it, I was always open, talking about this.

Thought he was disappointed to leave and was only going for a world cup place.  Love how he thanks the medical staff at Birmingham as well for getting him fit and ready. What the f*** have Derby been shelling out for for 2 and a half years.  Another very expensive chancer who doesn't give a s*** we're best clearing out ASAP.  About the last one hopefully

Harsh. While it's frustrating from our perspective, I understand Bielik's position. 

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

What the f*** have Derby been shelling out for for 2 and a half years.  Another very expensive chancer who doesn't give a s***

Who single-handedly kept us up in 20/21 with his performances. There is no way we would have stayed up if he hadn't played those 13 games that season. He's easily been one of our best players the past 3 seasons and that's even playing about a third of the games.

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He’s too good for league 1. If he stays fit, he can play in the Premier League or that kind of level. Don’t blame the guy. 

7 hours ago, Jubbs said:

Who single-handedly kept us up in 20/21 with his performances. There is no way we would have stayed up if he hadn't played those 13 games that season. He's easily been one of our best players the past 3 seasons and that's even playing about a third of the games.

He was one of the better players for 10 games, not 3 years.  First 10 games with us he hardly moved and was strapped up but we've had that conversation before.  I'd give plenty of credit to Richards and unexpectedly Gregory as well who got us plenty of points in 20/21.  When he came back from injury last season he was wholly underwhelming.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Will be more than that too as it includes the days building up to the World Cup, so if the build up starts Mon 14th which is just after the last lot of Prem games, then u til Polands last group game on the 30th, thats 17 days at 9k a day, so £153k if they dont get through their group.

From Jan 1st to end of June is 26 weeks, so the £153k would cover nearly 6k per week of Bieliks wages if he comes back.

Edited by DCFC1388

Hopefully Bielik gets selected for Poland's world cup squad. It's possibly a once in a lifetime opportunity and that's got to be his priority. Any resulting financial benefit to DCFC would no doubt come in handy with our financial predicament. And if we ever do see Krystian playing in a Rams shirt again it would be just fantastic. 

• 1 month later...