Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

5 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

That might be like buying a shiny new car and expecting to get 100% of the cost back at trade-in, after two years of being abused with every wheel kerbed and four bald tyres?

Or in other views, get 200% of the cost back despite it failing multiple mot's and being a complete rust bucket. But hey, it's just had a good wash and fancy photos taken for good marketing. 

9 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Seems now he's had his world cup jolly he doesn't want to come back according the Birmingham paper.   Tell the k******* he's coming back or being sold. If we don't get a fee he's back here.  

"Eustace says Blues are yet to discuss the situation with Derby but admits Bielik, who has returned from World Cup duty in Qatar, has told him that he is happy where he is.

"Krystian is very, very motivated just to stay fit and keep playing games, he is very motivated to play for Birmingham City as well," he said. "He is a top player, he is very happy here and I know he wants to continue playing here as well which is fantastic news."

10 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Seems now he's had his world cup jolly he doesn't want to come back according the Birmingham paper.   Tell the k******* he's coming back or being sold. If we don't get a fee he's back here.  

Has he actually said he doesn’t want to come back? Maybe he’s just sensible enough to make all the right noises when asked the questions by Eustace. He’d be pretty dumb if he’d said any negative things unless he was desperate to leave Birmingham. So, I wouldn’t be too hard on him or be calling him a k********* just yet.

Having said that, I can see why he might not want to come down to league one.

It matters not what Bielik says...it'll be down to his agent, An agent that sees £s, An agent that I'd guess has been in contact with prospective clubs whether Brum or Juventus, I very much doubt he'll be seen on a DCFC team sheet or our kit on a match day. 

19 minutes ago, Thameram said:

If your bielik wouldn't you want to come back and lead your club to promotion in front of fab home and away fans instead of pottering about in mid table bottom half, half empty run down stadium with uncertainty surrounding the club 

Perhaps he doesn't fancy being as fit as Warney would want him? ?

1 hour ago, Thameram said:

If your bielik wouldn't you want to come back and lead your club to promotion in front of fab home and away fans instead of pottering about in mid table bottom half, half empty run down stadium with uncertainty surrounding the club 

As a footballer, he'll want to play at the highest level possible as it's the best way to get another big pay day move. Birmingham currently play at a higher level than us, he'll want to stay there regardless.