Bielik at Brum

Ramrob

28 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Hmmm interesting. And do you know what the deal would most likely be between Derby and Brum round all of that 

The amount is split between the clubs a player has played for in the 2 years prior to the World Cup. 

I have no idea how the split is calculated. Could be games played, time at each club, an even split no matter how long at each club, or something else.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The amount is split between the clubs a player has played for in the 2 years prior to the World Cup. 

I have no idea how the split is calculated. Could be games played, time at each club, an even split no matter how long at each club, or something else.

Here is the split for the 2018 World Cup, I'd assume it is similar.

image.png.e9f5517d3727bf329d6383c9e25967b3.png

The Distribution Amount (USD 209 million gross) is divided by the total number of days (around 24,500), which results in an amount per player per day of around USD 8,530 (subject to any taxes and deductions). The amount of around USD 8,530 is multiplied by the number of days each player is at the final competition of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia, starting two weeks before the opening match until the day following the last match of his representative team (“Total per Player”). It is not relevant whether or not the player actually played in any given match. The Total per Player is distributed to the club(s) with which the player was registered during the two years before the final competition of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia.

https://digitalhub.fifa.com/m/63651247df9b8ba2/original/bxkl7wgkjygv0ar7scko-pdf.pdf

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roughly $6k to us and $4k to Birmingham then. That works out at a total of £174k for Derby if Poland don't progress past France.

Is that his transfer fee? ? Take it quick! ?

Not convinced after watching him play, he wasn't very proactive or aggressive. He looked slow and hardly got involved. 

21 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

You've just described the entire Poland team based on last night.

I also saw him play some minutes for Brum. He looks slow and doesn't like to get involved unless necessary. He mostly shuffles the ball sideways - maybe Rosenior would sign him.

32 minutes ago, Ratpackram said:

He's starting for Poland in the world cup against Messi et al ..... Think he might be able to cut out in our midfield #perspective #woods4trees

He got taken off against Messi. ?

I'm sure the slower pace of the Championship would suit him.

17 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think all go to derby as he is our player mate not there as official stand point.

17 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

I assume if he's loaned to Brum they get it it all. 

17 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I doubt it,he's still our player.

Actually EFL have decided it goes to Steve Gibson as part of the EFL Finance Plan going forward to ensure we don’t squander it on inflated player salaries ?

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

He got taken off against Messi. ?

I'm sure the slower pace of the Championship would suit him.

Getting taken off against Messi after 70 mins or so does not make you a bad player. Maybe he got taken off because he's had 2 cruciate ligament operations and not a great deal of first team football .... Plus he's the only Derby player at the world cup 

7 minutes ago, Ratpackram said:

Getting taken off against Messi after 70 mins or so does not make you a bad player. Maybe he got taken off because he's had 2 cruciate ligament operations and not a great deal of first team football .... Plus he's the only Derby player at the world cup 

Fine. But on the bits I've seen he's not the midfield player we need. I've been a big fan of his limited appearances for us, but I'd be more than happy to see his wages off our books.

8 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Roughly $6k to us and $4k to Birmingham then. That works out at a total of £174k for Derby if Poland don't progress past France.

Is that xcaulculation from the first day of the World Cup? The payments start to accrue from the day the the player reported to the country’s training camp 

A deliberately blinkered  view on last night....

He was commented on for taking the ball off Messi early on, not many have that comment.

Messi got more involved and influenced the game after Bielik went off... Spain's 2nd goal came minutes after he vacated his defensive shield position 

?‍♂️

On 01/12/2022 at 20:30, Rich84 said:

A deliberately blinkered  view on last night....

He was commented on for taking the ball off Messi early on, not many have that comment.

Messi got more involved and influenced the game after Bielik went off... Spain's 2nd goal came minutes after he vacated his defensive shield position 

?‍♂️

Commos actually said when he went off that he'd been one of their better performers. Unfortunately, some of the Polish team looked like non-league players. Bielek didn't, from what I saw. How Lewendowski bore it for so long though is a testament to his commitment to the team. He's a class above his countrymen and I think Bielek was the next level down. 

On 01/12/2022 at 11:26, RoyMac5 said:

I also saw him play some minutes for Brum. He looks slow and doesn't like to get involved unless necessary. He mostly shuffles the ball sideways - maybe Rosenior would sign him.

Watching the France/Poland game. Beilik on the bench. Poland unlucky to be 1-0 behind. If Krystian comes on and does something spectacular the £20 mill price tag that B4 has estimated might  not be that daft.