Colin Kazim-Richards - Signed for Fatih Karagümrük

Animal is a Ram

Wasn’t impressed when we signed him, sort of signified the desperate situation we were in. He completely won me over with his leadership and attitude during really difficult times, plus a couple of decent moments on the pitch! 
It’s clear the club and squad is moving on now so a thank you and good bye makes sense, I wish him well for the future. 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

Like most when we signed him i was less than impressed however little did i know what turmoil was around the corner. 

Cannot fault his endeavour on the pitch and he even popped up with some important goals. 

I'm not too emotional about his departure as i think his ending ties in nicely with the new dawn of DCFC. But everything that he gave on the pitch i say thanks. 

Kudos for the departure letter as well as it seems genuine and heartfelt. A true professional. 

Huge characters are often misinterpreted and that was definitely the case with CKR. 

Battle-hardened striker from the moment he signed and fought for the shirt harder than 95% of the players that walk through the door. Surprised me with his ability, you won't have to go back far to find my view on the signing at the time, but I'm so glad he decided to play for us and fill a role we desperately needed.