Jason Knight

DarkFruitsRam7

A poster on here mentioned a month or so ago about how much he gets his body between the ball and the player so I watched this one game (might have been Birmingham). Anyway, the point is spot on. He just gets his body in the right place so often and wins us free kicks, rarely gives them away as well. He gives everything but at the same time it’s not just effort, he’s got real ability there as well. Like he was made to play football. Not flashy but just does everything you’d want from someone in that position. Rooney must love him!

I remember watching Hendrick and despite his talent he would often hide from the ball. Much prefer knight as a player. Leaves everything out there.

1 minute ago, samtheram83 said:

A poster on here mentioned a month or so ago about how much he gets his body between the ball and the player so I watched this one game (might have been Birmingham). Anyway, the point is spot on. He just gets his body in the right place so often and wins us free kicks, rarely gives them away as well. He gives everything but at the same time it’s not just effort, he’s got real ability there as well. Like he was made to play football. Not flashy but just does everything you’d want from someone in that position. Rooney must love him!

I remember watching Hendrick and despite his talent he would often hide from the ball. Much prefer knight as a player. Leaves everything out there.

He does and it was a joy to watch him and Bird hunting as a pair yesterday. If Jason didn't nick the ball, the player turned away to find Birdy had it instead. 

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

D90C2EE2-9FB7-47E6-B75A-D514DC7D7DA4.jpeg

Was I the only one that thought Knighty looked taller? It was difficult making players out on RamsTV but I thought he showed glimpses of why he was getting MoM for Ireland and should have Prem teams interested. He's starting to look 'all grown up'. Hope we can keep him. 

Apparently they have a piece of equipment that can make players up to two inches taller, it’s called a Darren Wrack

5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

D90C2EE2-9FB7-47E6-B75A-D514DC7D7DA4.jpeg

Was I the only one that thought Knighty looked taller? It was difficult making players out on RamsTV but I thought he showed glimpses of why he was getting MoM for Ireland and should have Prem teams interested. He's starting to look 'all grown up'. Hope we can keep him. 

Had the same with Hendrick after Euro 16.  Totally dominated Brighton in midfield- who won the league? and looked massive .  Then he went to Burnley as well.

• 5 months later...