Boro (A) Match Thread

B4ev6is

37 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Inspired song choice

sounded like Johnny Cash but let me have 12 pints for breakfast and a bottle of Bailey's on my cornflakes first and I might then work it out........as for inspired?

Hope everyone's been triple vaccinated, and are wearing their full PPE, especially helmets, goggles, respiratory equipment and wellington boots if they dare to go night clubbing after the game and don't forget to put out our road signs and cones on route to the game, to let everyone know we have arrived. But no throwing fruit at cars or triple nipples allowed!

And remember kids, just say no to Parmo's and if the locals try to talk to you with their aussie accents about football keep your ear defenders on!

3 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Wilder seems to think Wazza hasn’t had such a difficult time as manager compared to others. Warnock said a similar thing. Rooney has the chance today to prove he is the “real deal”.

Really? That's a disappointing thing to hear Wilder say, real "mind game" nonsense. What other managers did he have in mind, I wonder? Even Paunovic has been allowed to sign players on decent Championship wages and replace departing players with loan players on high wages.