Boro (A) Match Thread

B4ev6is

Will there be any sort of demonstration before the match for this one? I think a 15 minute peaceful but vociferous demonstration by a few hundred Derby fans outside the main entrance would be very eye catching. Unfortunately we don’t have the best record at Boro but hopefully it will change Saturday! 

Hope we can mostly focus on being positive and passionate about us and not spend the entire game obsessing about Gibson and the EFL. The Allez Allez stuff is great as its a big 2 fingers at what we are trying to overcome but 90 mins of Gibson-related bile could wear a little thin and make us look a bit obsessed. Lots of eyes on this one so lets show em (again) what we're all about in a positive way. COYR !

13 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Now I know Morris ran the club badly but I refuse to believe he found out Middlesbrough agreed a £2.5m fee for Waghorn and decided he was going to bid £5m for him instead

Doesn't say that - we matched the £5m fee and offered higher wages. I think we can all agree that Waggy was never worth £5m of anyone's money.

For those travelling up please don’t fuel boro’s fire! Any retaliation for recent events from our lot tomorrow will be jumped on by Gibson and anyone anti-Derby, don’t give them an inch. A Derby win and another display of great support will damage the EFL and Boro’s case much more than a limp jab from anyone 10pints down

35 minutes ago, BrudeRAM said:

For those travelling up please don’t fuel boro’s fire! Any retaliation for recent events from our lot tomorrow will be jumped on by Gibson and anyone anti-Derby, don’t give them an inch. 

But Saturdays still ok though, yeah?  

Apologies if this has been mentioned previous, however, I feel that this could be a no lose match for us this weekend. If we win/draw, excellent we add to our points total. If we lose, it will mean Boro would have taken 4 pts off us this season. If we are liquidated they along with forest would stand to lose the most for the play off places. If we were to lose surely they would want us to come out of admin pronto……besides, a place in the playoffs is worth north of £40m….just a thought.

Edited by Shadowplay