Boro (A) Match Thread

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, Ramos said:

Going to this but still yet to recieve my tickets nearly 3 weeks after ordering ??. I feel Steve Gibson must have intercepted them. 

If I was you buddy

Get down to pp take booking thing show them you brought the tickets maybe they can print them off for you.

I wonder if our support and charting  at the game on Saturday can influence Gibson either way.

He’s pathetic and petulant so might  he further retrench in a stubborn way if he sees us belittle him for the whole game and it will make him want to get hurt us?

Or will he be the bigger man and take the moral high ground when he sees our support and love of our club and decide he should withdraw his extortionate claim for the good of football, or at least take up mel’s offer to go to court.

1 minute ago, StrawHillRam said:

I wonder if our support and charting  at the game on Saturday can influence Gibson either way.

He’s pathetic and petulant so might  he further retrench in a stubborn way if he sees us belittle him for the whole game and it will make him want to get hurt us?

Or will he be the bigger man and take the moral high ground when he sees our support and love of our club and decide he should withdraw his extortionate claim for the good of football, or at least take up mel’s offer to go to court.

Pigs and flying spring to mind!

14 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

He does not give a duck about Derby.....the City, it's fans, and especially the football club

27 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Bullies and cowards do not do the front line, doubt if he will be there.