4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Allsop

Byrne   Davies   Buchanan   Forsyth

Bielik   Bird

Sibley   Knight   Lawrence

Plange

Subs: Roos, Bardell, Cashin, Tommo, Ravel, Festy, Stretton

Reserves: McDonald, Ebiowei

Go on then, I'll ask, why Festy on the bench, not injured is he?

Hope we win because of the shameful actions of Gibson. I think most football fans apart from deluded Forest and Boro understand the lack of integrity Gibson is showing and the ridiculousness of his claims. If we can play like we did last night, we have a good chance of a fine result. The performance in away matches has generally not been good enough this season though. Some notable exceptions like Stoke. Think there will be certainly trouble at this match. 
Need players on good form like last night. 

6 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Hope there isn't a breeze on Saturday or that drink's straw/sellotape construction ain't going last long. 

Can't be losing them, it's got the words to the song what to sing on the inside

10 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Struggling towards the end with some form of injury wasn't he? Better not to risk starting him if he's not 100% as we can't afford to loose him for several weeks.

Took a knock, probably went off as a precaution, don't think it was anything serious

31 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am doing everything I can to make sure this happens this is our club and no way am I going let derby get bullied by gibson.

I really hope we go unbeaten for the rest of the season so you do the match thread every week. You are everything that is good about Derby support right now, your passion deserves to be rewarded. ???

Edited by BramcoteRam84