Hull city (H) on Tuesday 8th February - matchday thread

B4ev6is

I know Hull weren't up to much, but that first half was an absolute treat.  Players and fans in perfect harmony. 
Very enjoyable... And Festy is an absolute stud!  Phwoar!

Of course it was going to be repeated for the second half.  Nobody would expect that, and understandably so, but all in all, a very satisfying evening, and a complete honour to hang back and applaud each and every player off the pitch.

Bravo, everyone.  ?

? ... We are Derby County... AND WE ARE STAYING UP... 

18 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

8 wins might do it.  Will be tough.  Get 2 more and this team can say we wouldn't have gone without deduction.  Get them 6 points points and take it from there.

Agree on that 6 points but this team can win any and every game at home for the rest of the season, we’ve already shown that.

Keep picking up 3 points at home, we just need a odd away result, Saturday will be tough, but no worse than Fulham, West Brom, Stoke etc. Bielik is getting more match fit. Keep him truly fit, we are just going to get better, his game management is superb.

C.O.Y.R

The atmosphere tonight was ducking immense well done all of you. Loved every second of it, fellow South Standers the noise is deafening and the lads on the pitch can hear us loud and clear. ?????????????????????

WE ARE DERBY COUNTY, AND WE ARE STAYING UP!!!

?????

Ive lost my voice and all on a school night ????

31 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

The Hull left back will be having flashback nightmares tonight after the amount of times festy skinned him for 60 odd minutes 

For the assist on the 2nd he basically just stares the guy in the face, tells him he's going to the byline and there's nothing he can do to stop him. The positioning from the Hull defender is abysmal though. Why on earth is he showing an insanely quick right footer down the line in that position?

Edited by Anon

Fantastic performance, solid at the back and dangerous going forward. Fought for every ball, although Ebosele was MoM I thought Knight and Plange were awesome tonight. Bring on the parasite smog munching whiners, can’t wait for Saturday!!!! 

WE ARE DERBY COUNTY, AND WE ARE STAYING UP!!! ???

Just now, Anon said:

For the assist on the 2nd he basically just stares the guy in the face, tells him he's going to the byline and there's nothing he can do to stop him. The positioning from the Hull defender is abysmal though. Why on earth is he showing an insanely quick right footer down the line?

I don't think it matters. Festy could just point and say, I'm going to run very fast down there then do it. He's unplayable one v one.

1 hour ago, DerbyRam! said:

duck me! Need to tighten up and see this, do bit want to see 3-2 would be terrified.

Here is a photo I took on demand(at myself) for my dad so I could show this later. At roughly the start of the 2020 season, come on you Rams!!!!!! Come on Festy!!!!

IMG-20210821-WA0006.jpg

Never spoke to him but I’ve seen your dad at loads of games!

Just now, TexasRam said:

Fantastic performance, solid at the back and dangerous going forward. Fought for every ball, although Ebosele was MoM I thought Knight and Plange were awesome tonight. Bring on the parasite smog munching whiners, can’t wait for Saturday!!!! 

WE ARE DERBY COUNTY, AND WE ARE STAYING UP!!! ???

Exactly, ducking exactly. Just got home and ducking buzzing.

Knight, Plange, Bird everyone really, they are giving everything, the work rate and passion of these players is unbelievable. An absolute credit to Wayne Rooney and the backroom staff.

Allez, Allez, Allez..........?