Hull city (H) on Tuesday 8th February - matchday thread

B4ev6is

I really really hope we win this one another strong crowd around 27k to 28k I think so far. Lets get pp rocking Derby players need every single one of us right behind the team. 

I would be tempted to play festy and luke plang upfront togather and Lawrence sitting behind them to ready slip balls through to them and play belaike in midfield with max bird and marrison due lack of opapions in the team no thanks to efl and that idout banker gibson.

So come on Derby fans let's have everyone on there feet and getting behind the lads. Everyone buy food on the ground and drink in the ground the club need every single last penny it can get right now.

Do I think mel be at the ground possible I would love it if came on the pitch and says sorry to us the fans and him to clear out debts that he left the club with and come out with priffired bidder with him.

Edited by angieram
To make it the matchday thread

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

About 23- 24,000 at best I would think and Hull have picked up a bit will add a few on the gate 

Reckon you’re not far off but I don’t see why Hull picking up a few wins will add many (except for maybe a couple more hundred from Hull maybe). 

People need to get off their arses. I can understand work commitments etc but for the people that don’t go to matches and moan about the efl, Gibson etc it’s a joke! I can understand people not being about to afford to go but that’s why we need to set up some funding month by month to pay for tickets for people that can’t afford it. I’ve seen more talk about/promotion about the Middlesbrough beam back than the next game which is in two days time and is very winnable! 

Great to have @B4ev6ison the matchday thread, leading us on (and thanks to @angieram).

One of the many problems of this season is that every single match feels like a cup final. That's what happens when you have 21 points deducted, and your players stripped away from you, and when every match might be your last. 

I do feel we *need* to get back to winning ways if we're to hold everything together and maintain our slim chance of staying up, which naturally also makes us more attractive to potential buyers. Come on you Rams!

Really think we have to win this, just to get back on track and get another run going. We are well in the mix to stay up, would be good to show that even though we lost 2 really key players (Jags and Shinnie) plus some unwelcome injuries and loss of youngsters we are still going to be pushing to stay up - in spite of the parasites and EFL..

Allsop 

Byrne  Davies  Forsyth 

Ebosele                              Buchanan 

Bielik                        

Knight                  Sibley 

Lawrence 

Kaz       

18 minutes ago, Rammed79 said:

Allsop 

Byrne  Davies  Forsyth 

Ebosele                              Buchanan 

Bielik