Stoke City (A) Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

1 minute ago, brady1993 said:

Best win of the season. 

Tactically spot on today both the initial line up and then the subs made the needed impact. Pressed with real aggression and used the ball well with purpose. This is the best we've looked so far this season and gives us that glimmer of hope.

My thoughts exactly, gave me goosebumps tonight, whatever happens, we are giving it a real go, nobody should doubt it.

Until we beat Reading ?

The rams are staying up 

The rams are staying up

So now you better believe us 

So now you better believe us

So now you better believe ussss

The rams are staying up 

Man this team the fight, spirit they have is truly remarkable I'm so proud I ant felt like this after game for very long time! my face is actually hurting how wide my smile is right now 

What a fantastic result again. If it's going to happen, we need to go on a run and they're doing just that. The players are giving absolutely everything. 3 wins on the bounce. Only 4 points behind Barnsley, the great escape is on! The fans have been immense every game and outsing every opponent. I love this football club ?

31 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

He loves a goal against us, scored so many for us as well, I don’t understand why we give him stick, it’s obviously fires him up.

About the only thing that does fire him up. Been useless against everyone else for the best part of 3 or 4 seasons now... and despite 3 goals against us recently they've been the only thing he's done in those games.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

12 minutes ago, Andicis said:

This result shows great growth from the players. Earlier in the season, when we conceded the equaliser we would have gone on to get a draw. Tonight they fought back and got an invaluable three points. Absolutely huge if we can keep that going. 

.........in the past we would have lost that game 2-1. Not anymore!