The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 hours ago, sage said:

They are charging the same for seats on the halfway line as they are for the front row, five yards from the touchline 

Bonkers 

Not convinced it will be the actual finished scale 

Something reassuring that we've moved on to having a moan about something more operations, gives me a warm sense that we're in the beginning of the end ?

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

He could help himself by telling everyone what is going off takes 2mins to send a tweet and then carrying on. Enjoying day of golf.

Why should he? Everything he’s ever said so far has led to further demands and/or accusations. There was nothing to update. His last bit of information was clear and absolutely nothing had changed so why should he pander to pathetic fans?

Well I've got my Ariel tuned for any news. Eyes on Appleby to see if he can move quickly if exclusivity has been removed (I've only read "might be removed" but n.b. my source is the same thing we all read). Still convinced MA wont move until at least 1 more pay day, the last one for many players, has gone.

8 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Those prices seem very steep for a club that’s just been relegated to League One. 

I would’ve thought they would’ve done more to get fans in the ground, those prices (along with other price increases elsewhere and other ongoing issues) will probably dampen interest for season tickets with more people choosing to ‘go when they can’ which trust me is never as often as you think. 

If they’re genuine (still not on the website and @td_evans has never come back to say where he/she saw it), they look pretty similar to last year (maybe slightly cheaper - I can’t find what I paid) which would be fine with me. The best I was expecting was a price freeze. 

I understand your point about dampening interest but I don’t think it will be significant. The club are probably (rightly or wrongly) trying to cash in on the togetherness, spirit and support from this season. Personally, I reckon something close to a price freeze might not attract new season ticket holders (the price cut would need to be fairly significant) but it wouldn’t deter too many renewals.

35 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Why should he? Everything he’s ever said so far has led to further demands and/or accusations. There was nothing to update. His last bit of information was clear and absolutely nothing had changed so why should he pander to pathetic fans?

The pathetic fans that will put money into the club so that he doesn't lose his investment, dunno really. ?

Edited by RoyMac5

Dawes now stating more "I understand (but it's not confirmed)" brow furrowing guff on Radio Derby

Making out that removing exclusivity means someone else can waltz in and take over. Surely not? Wouldn't we back at the point we were x weeks ago when CK was named preferred bidder? EFL checks, legal paperwork etc not to mention unpicking whatever has been done so far in the name of CKs bid

Changing horses now will set us back weeks I'm sure. Weeks we don't have

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The pathetic fans that will put money into the club so that he doesn't lose his investment, dunno really. ?

Putting money into the club doesn't make it not pathetic to be the equivalent of an annoying kid continuously asking "are we there yet?".

There has to be a line Roy, where does it end if everyone expects the next question to be answered on demand?

When there's nothing new to say, nothing should be said. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't!

There are people in here who are savagely critical of him for talking on Twitter, then an equal amount calling him a time-wasting tyre-kicker for daring to live out a dream playing a Pro-Am Golf day whilst unable to do anything to speed up due process.