The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Sparkle said:

Whilst these anti money laundering police are busy with Derby county you have to assume they were on holiday when gun smugglers were buying Portsmouth or Russian puppets were buying Chelsea or sinking money into Arsenal or Everton as there does seem to be a lot of inconsistencies around 

You failed to mention Greek arsonists

4 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Dawes now stating more "I understand (but it's not confirmed)" brow furrowing guff on Radio Derby

Making out that removing exclusivity means someone else can waltz in and take over. Surely not? Wouldn't we back at the point we were x weeks ago when CK was named preferred bidder? EFL checks, legal paperwork etc not to mention unpicking whatever has been done so far in the name of CKs bid

Changing horses now will set us back weeks I'm sure. Weeks we don't have

I'm not sure it will, CK as preferred bidder makes him the front runner, Now others can come in I believe and top his offer, Q have a responsibility to the creditors...now we'll see how much MA wants DCFC or he was just pi$$ing in the wind. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Whilst these anti money laundering police are busy with Derby county you have to assume they were on holiday when gun smugglers were buying Portsmouth or Russian puppets were buying Chelsea or sinking money into Arsenal or Everton as there does seem to be a lot of inconsistencies around 

Not clear if it is UK laundering police or USA 

So according to Alan Nixon we are still waiting for CKs transfer to be cleared by money laundering  people .

He has had to send it twice .

Ed Dawes yesterday reported that deal was about to collapse and CK was to lose his exclusivity.

It seemed later in the evening that clearance had been done.

CK didn’t speak when being doorstepped on leaving the 18th green other than saying no comment and it will all come out or something like that as he walked away.

To be honest it’s all rather tedious now .

CK and us fans can only wait for money clearance and if that doesn’t happen CK will lose money he has already spent on lawyers etc .

We are all waiting to see what happens still 

Up the Rams 

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

The whole thing with these checks is another thing that shouldn’t be taking so long .

Red Dog tape lol 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

The whole thing with these checks is another thing that shouldn’t be taking so long .

Red Dog tape lol 

If it's being held up on the UK end then the MPs who have been supporting the Club now need to turn their attention in their direction - AND QUICKLY before things escalate even further.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

If it's being held up on the UK end then the MPs who have been supporting the Club now need to turn their attention in their direction - AND QUICKLY before things escalate even further.

The MPs are not coming up with anything other than platitudes.

Funny how Chelsea had no problems 

PS I suggest they get on to the Home Office or something.

Edited by Curtains
Added

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Ah yes, the good old "MP lobbies a government agency to overlook money-laundering checks because the money is going to a company they like" type of corruption...

(I know football clubs are "different", but I would be rather less than happy if that were to happen in any other circumstance.)