The Administration Thread

Boycie

36 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I want to know who’s paying 25 Attorneys/ Lawyers and the we have to pay Quantuma.

This questions are important 

25 lawyers/attorneys makes sense. 

A few for Kirchner
A few for whoever’s bought the stadium
A few for Mel selling the stadium
A few for the EFL
A few for Quantuma
A few for any other involved parties

It’s not the huge deal you’re making it out to be. 

6 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Just stop being so negative. We’ve had enough of that over the past 9 months to last a life time. 

I'm not entirely convinced that you understand the definition of negative. Apologies if English is not your first language, but have you actually read my post?

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

25 lawyers/attorneys makes sense. 

A few for Kirchner
A few for whoever’s bought the stadium
A few for Mel selling the stadium
A few for the EFL
A few for Quantuma
A few for any other involved parties

It’s not the huge deal you’re making it out to be. 

And that's your final question  ...well done you have passed your practical exam and are now a fully qualified football administrator...

Surely 25+ lawyers involved includes the creditors they’re paying as well. CK has been open all the way through this and has pretty much delivered on everything he’s said. The only reason people are even  doubting is Fake Sheikh and Erik Alonso. They are not valid comparisons. 

This deal is going to happen 100%, If it’s delayed by 1 day it doesn’t matter. The club has been saved and we can now finally start to look forward.

The only question is can we get back into the premier league before our world famous neighbours add their 3rd star??!!! ??????

57 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I care about Derby County .

They need to get this sorted sooner rather than later .

I hope it’s done tomorrow.

I like CK .

Hope we don’t have to wait much longer .

That's good your posts suggested you didnt!  I think it will be done by the bank holidays (not ITK) just the way of the world!!

I hope that CK takes himself off if social media if only to stop reading inane rubbish from intolerant idiots …give the bloke a break ffs …it’s embarrassing reading some of the nonsense on there …he has been true to his word so far and having 25 lawyers tells you what an utter mess and shambles this club has been left in and Chris Kirchner is our saviour …now ffs to all those morons asking daft questions give it a rest !!!

Edited by S8TY

37 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

My main concern is we need to get the deal over the line ASAP to get deals on the tables for players like Ebiowei and Cashin before the vultures come.

Deals will have already been offered to players. Some will have rejected them, a lot will have accepted them. All formalised with the EFL on Weds

12 minutes ago, S8TY said:

I hope that CK takes himself off if social media if only to stop reading inane rubbish from intolerant idiots …give the bloke a break ffs …it’s embarrassing reading some of the nonsense on there …he has been true to his word so far and having 25 lawyers tells you what an utter mess and shambles this club has been left in and Chris Kirchner is our saviour …now ffs to all those morons asking daft questions give it a rest !!!

Hear Hear Hear

I agree mate get off the mans back.

37 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

We all know that the Queen is a Rams fan due to her insistence on opening Pride Park so it makes perfect sense to coincide the takeover with the start of the Jubilee Bank Holiday.

All is ok folks, the pimms and lemonade is on ice and the contracts are  ready to exchange. It's just a tactical delay. 

Has the Queen bought the ground?

Her gift to the people of Derby?