The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, whiteroseram said:

Re. Couhig, that was the main reason I liked the idea of MA buying us. MA is, in many ways, not a nice bloke, but I'd have taken great joy in him and his legal team taking Couhig apart, I couldn't imagine him holding back! 

I agree, but for me the main advantage of a potential MA takeover was that we would have had a really good chance of an eventual return to the PL. Obviously that ship has sailed now. 

25 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Please tell me this has nothing to do with us and is between the admin, stretford and the efl 

Rams fans have said for a while that Stretford was “The Puppetmaster”. Also that the CK deal included Stretford and Rooney getting a chunk of the club. The Stretford/Rooney company has millions of £ worth of assets. I agree the F A cannot blame us for any wrongdoing. But it could be we have dodged a bullet.

51 minutes ago, europia said:

I agree, but for me the main advantage of a potential MA takeover was that we would have had a really good chance of an eventual return to the PL. Obviously that ship has sailed now. 

Not sure if I’m taking this out of context, but, are you really stating that the ‘clear’ path forward to the prem (we are now a third tier team). Were  resting on the haunches of Mike Ashley…and Mike Ashley alone? 

That seems a wee bit fatalistic to me. MA is not some rubber stamp of success. I mean, even Mike Ashley does not believe that…or else he would have bought the club!

Derby are about to find firm footing and be allowed to grow (organically) as a club, and not forced to try and compete for a promotion. 

These are finally (in my opinion) some exciting times to give this club the chance to breath and just start playing football again. Without expectation.

I am very excited to see what some of these youths have about them! 

Edited by Hanny

17 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

Kirchner finally speaks out, about non Derby stuff - & instantly regrets it !!

Read the comments - ouch

Well no child desevse this sick person who did this no wander why not heard a thing from him.

Looks like Stretford was duped by Kirchner as well. His Monopoly money must have been really convincing to fool Quantuma, the EFL and Stretford. Well, maybe not that hard to get past the first two…

Still, we should be thankful as Stretfords f*** up has helped keep the club alive! Cheers lad, and good luck with the FA ?

Further emphasises how dodgy the Kirchner deal was though. An agent being that involved can only have ends badly, with Rooney effectively invincible. Dodged a bullet I think.

45 minutes ago, alram said:

you are right

just shows how clueless this new ownership under Kirchner would have been. 

hopefully the club doesn’t get caught up in the crossfire but I wouldn’t be surprised if we did

rules are rules

You're right rules are rules. What worries me is the EFL tend to make theirs up retrospectively.