The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, England Ram said:

Had a brilliant day on holiday yesterday at Disney wearing our Derby tops. 13 of us in our family and our friends family combined. 

We were stopped 3 times by random visitors (all not English) to the park to talk about Derby County, Wayne Rooney and hoping we survive and giving us good luck for the future. 

Put a massive smile on our faces knowing that if, if, we survive this massive club will rise again. 

Amazing news to be added today as we wake up. 

COME ON YOU RAMSSSSS!!! 

Youve got more family than we have players ?

This is turning into a wonderful day.  Great news all round.  ?? 
(Well it was at the last I've read so far... p2224!)

I think maybe we should arrange something to show DC our appreciation, our gratitude, and above all, to celebrate the continuation of this fine football club of ours.

Probably something for the first game... ooh... I don't know... Ooh... Ooh... How about we all wear sombreros, or summat!  How fantastic would that be!

I'll start a thread up... 

8 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Funny how EFL are normally quick to issue statements.. except when there is good news.

“The EFL is deeply disappointed that Derby County have found a credible buyer, and in doing so removing our last excuse for keeping the club and its fans in Dante’s inferno indefinitely. We feel eternal damnation is in the best interests of the club and gives it and its fans the reassurance of a stable long-term future (in purgatory). Heil Hitl….erm, I mean that concludes this EFL diktat, erm statement”….

Edited by StaffsRam

9 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

He either matches/betters it or he f***s off. No bargain basement/liquidation fire sale Mike, so proper offer or jog on.

Ashley's bid included the stadium. Unless Clowes is prepared to sell it to him then that's the end of Ashley's involvement in the bidding.

Clowes is a Rams fan and as he says he just couldn't sit around any longer with the club at risk. Ashley was snuffed out by hanging on for a bargain. But anyway I think he was always up against it because for whatever reason Morris did not Ashley to get the ground.

33 minutes ago, Topram said:

With Clowse bidding today do we think he’s probably already got a price sorted or do we think others may now bid also just for the club?

I get the impression yes.  This deal was done a week ago but kept quiet whilst he sorted the loan out.  I can't believe whilst doing all the work to buy the stadium and sort the loan that he and his team haven't also done the work to pull together a buy-out package as a fast-follower. 

4 hours ago, Oldben said:

Hm ... so Q decided not to consider a bid from billionaire MA, with unquestionable football experience.

They overlooked Applebys consortium, a man with years of experience of managing derby previously. A man who didn't previously leave derby in a huge amount of debt.

Q has once again selected a person with zero experience of managing a football club.

Mm was supposedly a derby fan, who was a local businessman with a lot of money. Yet he left the club in a horrible place.

So now Q send in the clowns, I mean Clowes, is he similar person to MM. On paper it would appear, that way, at least in as much as he's meant to be a fan of derby and is wealthy local.

Like mm he's supposedly a long term fan of derby county. 

I can't understand Q reasoning here.

Surely Appleby or MM would be better owners of derby, than a total unknown.

Actually what am I saying, Q just have to put forward the highest bid as the preferred bidder.

They don't really care if its in the best interests of the fans.

I wonder if Q will face legal action from Appleby of MA on this, only time will tell.

Addled. Nurse!