Fulham (A) Matchday Thread

ThePrisoner

20 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Sorry but the evidence is on the pitch - a large part of that is the likes of Rooney Davies Jagielka and Shinnie in my mind 

Sorry i didnt put that well. I totally agree - the "dont" was just its too depressing to think about. Like comparing those ugly bald cats to lions

9 minutes ago, norwichram said:

Harry did us proud - fair play to him.

how anyone can claim to have more reason to take that free kick over him baffles me

TFFT though - nice one H 

And when clean through, inside the area, with only the keeper to beat, ball on his left foot, choosing to pass to someone who was marked.

Harry Wilson, Ram ?

4 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Wow 2 amazing performances and results in a few days. Wayne Rooney is doing a tremendous job, hopefully we don’t see the anti Rooney brigade on here again!!

To be fair anyone pointing out over fussy improvements or focussing on tittle tattle subjective concerns is missing out on amazing ride - DTID 

we’re Derby County  - We’ll fight to the end 

13 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Wow 2 amazing performances and results in a few days. Wayne Rooney is doing a tremendous job, hopefully we don’t see the anti Rooney brigade on here again!!

4 points against those two is stunning. Industry tonight was superb, esp Thompson and Knight. Davies and Jagielka were magnificent. But I thought we matched Bournemouth whilst tonight we rode our luck big time. The Fulham fans were incensed by the ref which makes a nice change. Byrne Ebosele not a great combination but sadly we won’t need to worry about that for a while 

13 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

4 points against those two is stunning. Industry tonight was superb, esp Thompson and Knight. Davies and Jagielka were magnificent. But I thought we matched Bournemouth whilst tonight we rode our luck big time. The Fulham fans were incensed by the ref which makes a nice change. Byrne Ebosele not a great combination but sadly we won’t need to worry about that for a while 

What did they want from the ref? 

Sending off Onomah for that awful late challenge on Jagielka?