Fulham (A) Matchday Thread

ThePrisoner

17 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Very good battling.  Shame Hull won. Must back it up with a win against QPR really.  Think Kazim- Richards has spat the dummy though it appears.  Comes on fouls somebody straight away and that's it, really doesn't seem motivated to help contain pressure by moving his centre half.   That's why he's brought on 

It was as lacklustre a sub appearance as iv seen, one lovely touch outside their box but he was really off it and gave us nothing that u would expect from him.

Thought bird, thompson and knight were excellent, one of nathan Bs better games for us

curt and jags amazing.

roos.. fair play was top drawer tonight, even claimed a few too

really good result, 

very proud of the lads efforts 

24 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Cant help but feel that'd have been a different result with Mitrovic on the pitch.

A good point al the same, well done lads.

Oh Yes maybe, but you know a lot of our recent history might have been a bit different with a George Thorne or Will Hughes on the pitch in their pomp. 

We didn’t beat them but we went to their bastion, The league leaders on a 7 game winning run with our squad of youngsters and knurled old boogers, threadbare squad having been kicked in the nuts … and we came away intact ..”good point” no ! Excellent, courageous point of the first order. 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Let’s keep messing up everyone else’s plans - if we are relegated it won’t be on the football pitch 

Reading play Hull next week so a chance to make ground with a win next week.  ohh were on the BBC news talking about twice league champions being in admin and radical change to football rules needed.  Got distracted there -  QPR will be a tough one, under the radar and quietly effective.  Win that though - makes a proper statement with 7 from 9 very tough points.

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

5 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

How do we lose to Peterborough and Barnsley if we can do this?

Should have beat Peterborough.  They had 10 minutes of the game and got 2 from their only 2 chances. We have that in us I'm afraid - see Luton.  Barnsley I don't know.  I expect us to finish above them -21 or not .  That's how uber cack they are

3 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

How do we lose to Peterborough and Barnsley if we can do this?

I think it’s about playing teams at the right time. Playing Peterborough so early wasn’t a good thing for us when still finding our feet, and I think when we played Barnsley we had a bit of misplaced assuredness. Now we know our fate of the -21 and we need to battle, I think the last two games have shown we battle a bit more and earn the right to play our football and we look a lot better for it. 

Also the championship is mad, you are sometimes better playing a team who are on a winning run than a losing one. This is  because you have the mentality that it has to end at some point, rather than ‘well that’s an easy three points’.

Also I guess we come out better as underdogs rather than the team expected to win

So so proud of these boys! To think we've just beaten Bournemouth who were unbeaten on the road and had only conceded ONE goal all season yet we hit 3 goals past em...and followed it up by managing to eke out a draw away from home against a team who had won seven on the bounce and scoring for fun...well it's scarcely believable.And these two teams are not just top..they are 7 or 8 points clear at the top.! The Rams should (and will) take massive confidence from these two matches..in fact we have played the top five and are unbeaten.There is nothing to fear in any of the remaining  fixtures..and if we can reduce that gap to around 10 by January 1st then I believe the impossible can actually happen.The Great Escape is on!

10 minutes ago, EranioIsGod said:

How did Fozzy get on considering all I've seen since yesterday's Buchanan news on Twitter and Facebook , is the usual vitriol about our longest servant. 

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Harry Wilson didn't have an attempt at goal

Because he chose to pass when had a clear sight of goal.

Also didn't take the free kick that Fozzy has needlessly conceded well within Harry Wilson range.

You'd think with his experience, Forsyth would not do such things. Apart from that, he played well.

They all did.

5 minutes ago, sage said:

Harry Wilson didn't have an attempt at goal

Should have had an opportunity to get one on goal, getting pushed off that free kick in prime Harry Wilson position was mind boggling whilst being very grateful.