Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

Where’s he getting his info. Presumably Stretford. Still seems like he’s trying to join the dots around the Appleby bid and he doesn’t really know. The Canadian reference could be Brett Wilson’s association with Appleby so he’s definitely scrambling on that.

But confirms what we knew about Kirchner being outbid and that Wycombe and Boro are digging their heels in. If the preferred bidder is willing to take on the risk then duck em, take the bar stewards all the way to court and counterclaim the duck out of them! Bamfords!! 

Looks like Nick De Marco could be getting some more work from us!

11 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon saying we're happy to let the Boro & Wycombe claims go to court, which I am happy to hear - just means the new owners will have to take this on. Something Kirchner wasnt happy with as well as wanting to pay less than 20m for the stadium.

Possible Canadian backer part of the Appleby group

The return of Brett Wilson and his mental patchwork jacket? 

Also, very pleased that we're not cutting a deal with either Boro or Wycombe. 

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Where’s he getting his info. Presumably Stretford. Still seems like he’s trying to join the dots around the Appleby bid and he doesn’t really know. The Canadian reference could be Brett Wilson’s association with Appleby so he’s definitely scrambling on that.

But confirms what we knew about Kirchner being outbid and that Wycombe and Boro are digging their heels in. If the preferred bidder is willing to take on the risk then duck em, take the bar stewards all the way to court and counterclaim the duck out of them! Bamfords!! 

He has said Brett Wilson is not a name he has heard mentioned

27 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

The return of Brett Wilson and his mental patchwork jacket? 

Also, very pleased that we're not cutting a deal with either Boro or Wycombe. 

Think I saw an interview with this fella 5 years after he went and he said the decision to get involved left him with nightmares at the cost.

Regarding the other two clowns.  Going down the court route was the only real option after the EFL poo their pants and didn't enforce their own rules.   Any actual creditor won't tolerate paying out real money due to them for such ******** claims that are spurious arse gravy. They'll have their turn to poo their pants if it looks to go that far, as they'll have some lovely court costs when they lose, especially if we look to counterclaim over constant screams of cheating from that **** *** at Wycombe.

48 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

They will get tore a new one in court they haven’t got a case. How the hell can Middlesbrough prove they would have gone up. There firm towards the end was dreadful. Morris at the time had efl approval on the books. Wycombe we were held up by efl, borough and disciplinary commissions who gave us till the middle of august to submit paperwork’s which we abided by 

I hope all the moving of timeframes just means that the next stage will happen quicker. That fairly serious discussions and negotiations are going on between the creditors, administrators and various bidders to confirm what they will accept /pay to be sure the right preferred bid is agreed, rather than it just then falls apart when the finer details are ironed out.

Hopefully it does mean there is more than one 'serious' bidder otherwise surely you would just proceed straight on, with fingers and toes crossed, without investigating which is the better deal.

Don't see there being a firesale unless we are being completely lied to. If there is money to run the club and deals have been agreed with creditors why would you? That's like agreeing a house price and then saying you are ripping out the kitchen and bathroom  and taking them with you. Maybe a couple of squad players will go or we will move on those on big wages who will go in the summer, if Rooney agrees.

We still have a chance of staying up and selling assets really makes the club less attractive. Hopefully this week we get the preferred bidder and Rooney can then be a bit more clear about the transfer window.

Still feeling positive we will get a deal in place and if we beat Reading tomorrow,  big if.. I will start to dream.

9 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Nixon saying we're happy to let the Boro & Wycombe claims go to court, which I am happy to hear - just means the new owners will have to take this on. Something Kirchner wasnt happy with as well as wanting to pay less than 20m for the stadium.

Possible Canadian backer part of the Appleby group

The admin team said they were looking to settle the Boro and Wycombe claims. So I had assumed they were looking to pay them something. If they are now saying "see you in court" then that suggest whatever Boro and Wycombe were offered , they have rejected it.

To be honest something is more than either of these parasites  deserve so they can do one and I hope Gibson gets toasted in Court just like he was by his chauffeur guy.

All Nixon speculation obviously, and I note everybody remains fixated on Boro and Wycombe, but Morris also wants £20m to let ‘his’ stadium go to the new owners. ‘One of our own’ my arse. Suck it up Morris. Your mismanagement put us in this doodah and still you can’t walk away without trying to recover monies that would be better earmarked to ensure first the survival, and then the regeneration, of the Club.

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

All Nixon speculation obviously, and I note everybody remains fixated on Boro and Wycombe, but Morris also wants £20m to let ‘his’ stadium go to the new owners. ‘One of our own’ my arse. Suck it up Morris. Your mismanagement put us in this doodah and still you can’t walk away without trying to recover monies that would be better earmarked to ensure first the survival, and then the regeneration, of the Club.

Are you sure Morris still 'owns' the stadium? ?

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

As you say Nixon stuff so treat with a lot of salt. But he's quoting Kirchner saying Mel Morris wanted £20 million for PPS , the same Kirchner who tweeted thet Mel didnt even own the stadium. So maybe it's MSD who want £20m to cover their loan, but anyway what Kirchner was prepared to pay is irrelevant as he has been outbid.  

What is holding things up now is Boro and Wycombe and that's why the fans anger is focused on them.