Supporters Charter Meeting Questions

Day

The supporters charter meeting will take place next Wednesday. This is an invite only meeting where one member from each group attends. Please do not turn up to Pride Park expecting to be let in. 

I will be attending representing this forum.

Now as this is such late notice, I haven’t been asked to submit any questions, however I would still like to poll the forum for questions to take with me as we usually do and I will try my best to get these answered.

Now I’m sure you will all be aware that with the current situation all groups will have a lot of questions, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to ask any but as I say, will try my best.

When submitting questions, I would suggest thinking a little out the current situation, the embargo, transfers, player wages take over, Rooney, season tickets will no doubt be covered, so to avoid repeat questions it would be great to have some that may not be brought up.

For example mobile barcode entry into Pride Park rather than printing tickets off.

Please use the like (heart) reaction only to upvote the questions you would like to be asked, all other reactions will be ignored.

Also can I ask members not to try and answer or reply in any way to other members questions to make it easier to compile. All replies will be deleted.

And finally, serious questions only please. Any that are deemed to be sarcastic or taking the P will be removed.

I will lock this topic and count the likes at 7pm Tuesday 3rd August. One question per post, you can make as many posts as you like.

Edited by David
Added one question per post.

Ok opening question - given the prolonged issues at the Derby County do you consider the level of communication from the club to the supporters to be adequate enough? 

What reticence or reluctance has there been from the club to provide supporters with as much information as practicably possible?

Edited by Tyler Durden

My question: will we need to sell any (academy) players this season, whether for P&S or cash flow reasons?

Some of the obvious questions will get obvious answers, and almost pointless asking them. They answers will be reassuring to some though.

HMRC, Marriott, transfer installment, etc.. - due to failed takeover in December
Ongoing embargo, why accounts/calculations haven't been submitted yet - due to ironing out conflicting opinions between club and EFL
No transfers - due to embargo and tight restrictions set by EFL
Risk of administration - not whilst Mel is owner
STs - don't want to sell too many in case we have to reduce capacity due to Covid

I would query why we haven't cleared the defaulted HMRC payments yet, but Chris Coles had already told us the club will be doing that later this week

What is your thoughts now on the EFL having been through the last 2y?

Do you think they (EFL) have a vendetta against our club?  (Or more specifically senior leaders in the EFL).
When you speak to other chairman to what extent are they sympathetic toward us?

What are your thoughts on future governance of EFL?