The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Oh FFS he can’t be serious in regards to the Academy

Load of BS from Mel. What has he been watching the last 2 seasons? Going off that thread, we've learned nothing. I imagine there must be more to share later because there's no way that meeting took 4 hours for essentially nothing to change. 

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Has this been brought to light tonight ? 
genuine question .. I’m trying to catch up on anything that’s been said 

That’s what Punjabi Rams have said on Twitter, yes. 

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

What supporters club does he represent?

Unsure tbh mate. I’m not sure how he was there at all. He deffo went tho. FaceTimed me outside the stadium. He said it didn’t sound too good to him. To quote him ‘was lots of words but not much action’ 

Trying to stay positive here but finding it more and more difficult but I wonder if he meant with his acdemey comment that he was disappointed we in essence wasted money on players that managers didn't play, Anya, jozefzoon, Baningame, and maybe even Ibe etc albeit for different reasons and we still have brought players in on top of them rather than just playing academy players.... Maybe, hopefully 

6 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Oh FFS he can’t be serious in regards to the Academy

If he wants us to use more academy players, why has he got Rooney as manager? The young players have regressed since he took charge. Would be better just putting Wassall in charge, at least he knows how to get the best out of them all. Rooney won't even pick Sibley! 

1 minute ago, SparxTheRam said:

Trying to stay positive here but finding it more and more difficult but I wonder if he meant with his acdemey comment that he was disappointed we in essence wasted money on players that managers didn't play, Anya, jozefzoon, Baningame, and maybe even Ibe etc albeit for different reasons and we still have brought players in on top of them rather than just playing academy players.... Maybe, hopefully 

It can be interpreted that way - Anya Blackman Jozefzoon Malone Marriott = £20 million on basically nothing