The latest from the club via Chris Coles

Heisenberg

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Not sure why you would think David will rush to give us an early update when you insist on pouring scorn on the whole process.

Can't expect to eat your cake and have it! ?

The only update I would like is did he think it was a worth while journey from Grimsby, or was it just smoke and mirrors to meet obligational requirements....  We already know they can't spill the beans till the mins are out!

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

NDA or not the details will probably be leaked on twitter by someone with a fake name account 

Which is why a lot of people are going to be very disappointed that Mel will be answering nothing tricky or giving anthing commercially sensitive away.  So no updates on:

• Takeover.
  • Embargo (Unless EFL have come to an agreement and its going to be announced tonight as a big thing).   Quite frankly its embarrassing we even got into this state in the 1st place. 
  • Signings. 
  • How much debt the club is actually in and whether Mel is personally covering it against the stadium or its parked against DCFC, the later would be really bad news.....

Anything else is really irrelevant..... 

I've just looked out my window and a bald man in glasses was running past at quite a pace.

His clothes were ripped, he look disheveled.

Then a few seconds later a highly volatile crowd ran past with pitch forks, rope and fire shouting "lynch him. Lynch him. Lynch him"

Anyway. I wonder how the supporters charter meeting is going?