Yankee Doodle Derby

30 minutes ago, S8TY said:

.....Appleby and Rush didn't text me last night so i have no news apart from the news they did not text me

They didn't deny it either though... So definitely not distancing themselves from it.

Even a 'no, at the moment I'm not interested because I'm focusing on the really good job I'm currently doing'...would quickly be deemed a weak denial aimed at forcing a deal through in an underhand way. 

16 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Funny we're celebrating possible incoming Americans while the fans of Manchester Red Sox are rioting in the streets over the Glaziers.

I guess it's partly relief that at least it won't be Alonso.

Go Derby White Sox ?

I thought they wore black socks (Man U, that is)

16 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Funny we're celebrating possible incoming Americans while the fans of Manchester Red Sox are rioting in the streets over the Glaziers.

I guess it's partly relief that at least it won't be Alonso.

Go Derby White Sox ?

Difference is that the Glaziers are not very transparent. Panes me to say it, but  who is the frame for us now. 

Edited by StrawHillRam

11 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I'd call utter bullhit on £8m to Cocu & Co (it was a mutual agreement, they didn't ask for their contracts paid up) & anything, let alone £20m, to HMRC

ducking idiots still just taking Kieran Maguire's estimates as truth is my guess

"One source said" - I wonder which Bamford name Kieran that is?

Edited by Coconut