Yankee Doodle Derby

I know I should know this, but it's been a long day, week, life......but back in GSE days , what was the name of the American guy , who used to wear the bright multi coloured jackets? I seem to remember he got ill. He spent a good few minutes chatting to me once at half time , over the advertising boards during an evening game . Nice fella. 

Edited by ketteringram

1 minute ago, ketteringram said:

I know I should know this, but it's been a long day, week, life......but back in GSE days , what was the name of the American guy , who used to wear the bright multi coloured jackets? I seem to remember he got ill. He spent a good few minutes chatting to me once at half time , over the advertising boards during an evening game . Nice fella. 

W Brett Wilson (Canadian)

2 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

Canadian. Brett Wilson. 

5 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

Ronald McDonald

Just now, Ambitious said:

I'm dreaming that Tom Glick has got in the ear of his boss, David Tepper, with the suggestion: 'Derby for sale, you know... you might want to look into that'. 

It's an absolute pipedream, but that would be ELECTRIC! 

Who’s this David Tepper bloke?