El DerbyCo

roboto

Perhaps Chansiri rumbled that Alonso was the Trojan Horse for a takeover and told him to f-off as a result?

It's clear that Alonso and his backers are keen to acquire a club with the capability of getting in - and commercially sustaining life in - the Premier League as two months after an attempt to buy SWFC he's agreed terms for a purchase of DCFC.

This doesn't have to be bad news. We'll know more once those providing the wonga to fund this step out of the shadows - as they are bound to do.

I'm going glass half full on this and hoping for the best!

4 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

He has links with the Kevin Pieterson Crickey Academy if it's the same bloke

7 minutes ago, Dubiousmagoo said:

A quick look through companies house and it seems that Tajinderpal SUMAL is an important part of the new ownership team. But who is he?

He is a director for both - 

Saphala Global Sports & Entertainment Ltd

Kevin Pietersen Global Cricket Academy Ltd

28 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Have to disagree he’s made questionable decisions but he’s always had Derby’s best interests at heart, look what he’s done for the academy, there’s no way he’d leave us in the wrong hands, if I’m wrong I’ll happily eat my own words.

You're right I don't think for one minute he'd intentionally leave us in the wrong hands but he has had some what of a reverse midas touch at times. I feel incredibly sorry for him that he never achieved his ultimate goal with us. I just hope he can put his health problems behind him and get back to being a fan like the rest of us. 

4 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

You're right I don't think for one minute he'd intentionally leave us in the wrong hands but he has had some what of a reverse midas touch at times. I feel incredibly sorry for him that he never achieved his ultimate goal with us. I just hope he can put his health problems behind him and get back to being a fan like the rest of us. 

I think the only 2 things, imo, Mel has done wrong in his spell is

1/ Sacked Mac the 2nd time

2/ trusted certain managers with a poo ton of his cash.

22 minutes ago, Dubiousmagoo said:

A quick look through companies house and it seems that Tajinderpal SUMAL is an important part of the new ownership team. But who is he?

This does not inpire my confidence although as said earlier you cannot tell much of relevance through companies house

image.png.432f18702b0da7118e439a144c09690a.png