El DerbyCo

roboto

I know he was at Sheff Weds but why do some fans seem to think he was at fault for their problems? He joined well after the stadium sale etc and left after having different views on the appointment of a  new manager which given how mad Chansiri is meant to be it is probably a good thing they had different views!

14 minutes ago, Luke said:

They wouldnt put any money into the Company until they needed to in order to finance any investments.

The £2 is their incorporation share capital from October 2020. They have not actually ever filed accounts (nor have they been required to yet)

Quite. I rue the day that the great unwashed discovered companies house. Here's a hint to all, you can basically tell the best part of f all from the info on there, that's a freebie?

4 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Have to disagree he’s made questionable decisions but he’s always had Derby’s best interests at heart, look what he’s done for the academy, there’s no way he’d leave us in the wrong hands, if I’m wrong I’ll happily eat my own words.

I agree he loves the club and nobody can deny that, but that doesn’t take away from his awful decision making.

passion and competence are 2 totally separate things.

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I know he was at Sheff Weds but why do some fans seem to think he was at fault for their problems? He joined well after the stadium sale etc and left after having different views on the appointment of a  new manager which given how mad Chansiri is meant to be it is probably a good thing they had different views!

Yeah, I don’t know much about Alonso, but it’s not like he’s the main reason Wednesday are a mess. That’s Chansiri.

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah, I don’t know much about Alonso, but it’s not like he’s the main reason Wednesday are a mess. That’s Chansiri.

They weren’t moaning when he went on that spending spree and missed out on the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Anag Ram said:

I'm getting the impression that celebrations are somewhat 'muted'. 

For me, it's that none of us really know whether to cheer or cry.  Yes it went wrong at Wednesday but then he was dealing with Chansiri.  I'm glad we have a buyer if only to provide some semblance of solidity for the remainder of the season.  The proof will then come in terms of what happens during the summer, at which point I'll decide whether I cheer or cry.