Keogh Sacked

Nuwtfly

1 minute ago, Rambam said:

He wasn’t guilty of serious misconduct. Was captain, got blind drunk and accepted a lift off someone else who was blind drunk. To save on a taxi fare. 

Quite - I must live in a parallel universe. If my actions had directly put me in a situation where I had been unable to work for a year, I think it's fair to say I was guilty of gross misconduct.

1 minute ago, Rambam said:

He wasn’t guilty of serious misconduct?  Was captain, got blind drunk and accepted a lift off someone else who was blind drunk. To save on a taxi fare. Which meant he was unavailable for a season, but wanted paying in full. 

I'm gobsmacked.

Curtis Davies: Plays with a serious injury against medical advice to keep us in the Champ.

Richard Keogh: Goes on a team bonding night out, has way too much to drink to the point he has no idea what's going on, gets injured. Rejects the clubs reduced offer and sues for 2.3 million.

Two polar opposites. 

Give him the reception he deserves at Pride Park next season.

Edited by CocuBarmyArmy

5 minutes ago, Duracell said:

But it's another call we got seriously wrong, and £2.3m on the accounts which we could have used on a player or two.

If we'd kept him on and paid him £24k a week, we'd have had to have paid him about that much, anyway.

5 minutes ago, CocuBarmyArmy said:

Curtis Davies: Plays with a serious injury against medical advice to keep us in the Champ.

Richard Keogh: Goes on a team bonding night out, has way too much to drink to the point he has no idea what's going on, gets injured. Rejects the clubs reduced offer and sues for 2.3 million.

Two polar opposites. 

Give him the reception he deserves at Pride Park next season.

Won't have to. 

He's going to Huddersfield's end of season dinner.