Keogh Sacked

Nuwtfly

2 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

And why would Keogh initially accept the offer? This is yet another completely avoidable opportunity for the likes of The Mail to drag the club's name though the sewers. Keogh and his gobshite agent surely would appreciate that so their motivations are highly questionable to say the least. His legacy was already pretty tarnished, but this really scrapes the barrel.

Yep, certainly seems that way. Hopefully anyone looking in from the outside will see this as poor form from Keogh rather than the club, but I’m not convinced they will.

Surely if Keogh’s been sacked and has no ties to the club it’s none of the clubs business?

Wether it was wise or not is another matter,I would imagine his legal team would be better to advise him?

It’s all irrelevant because he would have tripped up walking in or fallen off his chair before  anything had been broadcast.

6 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Surely if Keogh’s been sacked and has no ties to the club it’s none of the clubs business?

Wether it was wise or not is another matter,I would imagine his legal team would be better to advise him?

It’s all irrelevant because he would have tripped up walking in or fallen off his chair before  anything had been broadcast.

I think it's not resolved as Keogh has gone through PFA/EFL about it?

3 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

And why would Keogh initially accept the offer? This is yet another completely avoidable opportunity for the likes of The Mail to drag the club's name though the sewers. Keogh and his gobshite agent surely would appreciate that so their motivations are highly questionable to say the least. His legacy was already pretty tarnished, but this really scrapes the barrel.

Well considering he's earning sod all, £10k for a titchy story like that would be most welcome...

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Derby/Morris own the stadium.they can choose who they have in it.

2 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Derby will still have his registration until it is all sorted.

5 hours ago, Gaspode said:

I think it's a shame he didn't accept the offer - Mel could then have banned him from club premises and they'd have had to present the programme from a couple of deckchairs on the pavement outside the ground....

Ah....but this is where the hypothesis breaks down, because the club don't own the stadium any more in any case they sold it to er......oh........hang on......who was that bloke?

?

44 minutes ago, Turnstile said:

Derby/Morris own the stadium.they can choose who they have in it.

Not strictly true as i believe they need a banning order or other legal device to stop anybody entering the stadium at match time.

All sky would need to do is buy him a ticket, and Derby would have to get something legal to stop entry.