Vs Middlesbrough (H) Match Thread

DCFC1388

Massive 3 points against the crooks,Vickers mom,brilliant solo goal from Jackson,and rode our luck,but alas,absolutely clueless upfront.we cannot have Collins up front,far to slow for this league,brown should have been on at half time just to tie up the defenders

That’s how you defend Derby! 
No gifts given and we managed to get the 3 points. A huge contract to the second half v Blackburn. 

Well done Bradley. Not easy to replace the golden lad at the back so early but kept them out. 

And imagine @Jourdan told me not to waste any time in Porto watching the match 😉 (we combined it with a drinks and food break from our exploring) 

How often have we seen the Rams boss a game and lose 1-0, undeservedly? This time round we were under the cosh for much of the game and nicked it.

I still say Boro are a very good side who will be top 6 or better come May.

MOTM by a country mile is Vickers.

Bobby Madley is a tw@, is a tw@, Bobby Madley is a tw@, he hates Derby. 

Un Chuffin believable.

Great fighting performance, especially after losing 2 defenders in first half.

Not too pretty but we needed that. Nature of the game and opposition meant sitting deep was a decent tactic. They created very few clear cut chances.

Great to see Jackson take it round the keeper. I'll love him forever for that.

Ref managed to find 70 extra seconds on top of the 5 mins injury time. Shocking, and terrible decision to give them free kick at the end for a final chance. Injury time had been sorted out with the boards. We've now got the injury time on injury time which is back like it used to be.

For all those who were there, you'll be telling your Grandkids about the day little old Derby beat the mighty team from Teeside!

Get in there you Rams! After seeing Boro's result v The Dirties I feared the worst given the circumstances. But fantastic battling 3 points which reminds me in a way of those matches in the minus21 points season v Fulham Bournemouth and Sheffield Utd who all ended up in the Premier League.. Absolutely no reason why we can't fight our way to 3 points at Pride park versus teams like Millwall Stoke PNE and such like. Only one home game I know but I'm feeling a lot more optimistic.COYRs!