Controversial views unchallenged

After recent arguments on here. Not all including me 😄 , I thought maybe we could have a thread where people could post an unpopular or minority view, without anyone replying. Just letting it sit there.

It could be about present day Derby or previous players, managers, owners owners.

I bet we've all thought something and then thought maybe it's just me.

I'll start off with one. Whilst he had great charisma, was a good footballer and helped us move forward as a club, Stimac wasn't the greatest defender and its crazy he beat Todd into our greatest ever team.

It will be an interesting experiment to see if people can resist from relpying to someone's opinion.

We should revert to chocolate, amber and blue colours.  Black and white is a bit boring and not even unique. 

It wouldn't be the worst thing if Derby, Forest and Leicester amalgamated into East Midlands All Stars if only the fan bases bought into it - 100k capacity  stadium in Castle Donington full every week - get it done in time for the European Super League.

Forsyth should have been moved on in after Wembley when he was hugely culpable with that half arse tackle that pulled Buxton out of position. He was the weakest player we had that season.  He was also absolutely drek against Sheff Wednesday when we had to win in 20/21 and his arse was saved by Pack and Waghorn.  He's proved a steady player at League 1 and needs to enjoy a two year retirement contract by the sea somewhere.  if he gets another contract here we are heading very much in the wrong direction.

Mel had Derby's best interests at heart.

He invested a ton of money,  tried to make us big-time, bought players we previously couldn't have considered and when the managers failed to get us up....he walked away tens of millions of pounds poorer with nothing to show for it when he didn't have to.

PS We are now in a better financial place then most other Championship teams.