Match Thread: vs Portsmouth (a)

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Now that we are promoted, I hope Clowes is searching for our next manager this summer to give us a chance of progression in the Championship.

I’d be looking at Mowbray’s situation once he recovers.

Absolutely pathetic why don't you find something else to do with your evening 

6 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

Guess next q is do we want Pompey win against Bolton or are we still in title race?

Even if we won tonight, Pompey to beat Bolton all day long!

I really couldn't care less about catching Portsmouth, I guarantee you that come around 14:30 on Saturday 27th April, if we are sitting in 2nd place, not one single part of me will be disappointed we didn't win the league.

Get us up, get us out of this league, 2nd will be perfect thank you.

8 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Think Warnes had a stinker there and 2 points dropped. They didn't look like doing anything that second half. Their LB picked up an early yellow, should've pulled Collins for Wash and him and NML go at them down that wing. Sat back, left Collo on too long and inevitably they score.

So the manager has a stinker because the opposition didn’t look like doing anything? I wonder if that might be anything to do with how he set the team up. Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean it isn’t a good setup. 

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Why? I think my points are valid. I’m confident we’ll get promoted and have been for a while.

I’m confident we would struggle with Warne as manager in the Championship.

Surely I’m allowed an opinion 🤷‍♂️

Yeah, posting it in the matchday thread just as we secure a crucial point isn't obvious wumming at all. 

I'm serious. 

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

Great point, done by a one off wonder strike that Wildsmith so nearly pushed away. Thought Warne got the tactics right. If we'd gone all out attack pretty sure we'd have lost that. Nelson & Cashin rocks. Collo worked his socks off, as did CBT, who was toast at the end. Adams is class and broke up so much in the middle. Really hoped NML would shine tonight but he had a quiet one by his standards. But a point's a point, away to the league leaders. It's still in our hands. 

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Now that we are promoted, I hope Clowes is searching for our next manager this summer to give us a chance of progression in the Championship.

I’d be looking at Mowbray’s situation once he recovers.

Sorry again, think chat gpt had a new version and things keep going wrong.

I'd have taken a point at kick off, and over the piece we were one wrong body shape from a striker from a famous win.

Good performance each and every Ram. Good point. 4 games to go, advantage Derby.

Greetings from Antigua everyone!

Couldn’t watch today as I was stranded on the beach. Delicious rum cocktails, but sadly no wifi to stream the game.

It sounds like we gave it a good go and were unlucky not to come away with more. It’s been almost the perfect Easter weekend for us, let’s be honest.

I just hope we have some gas in the tank for Wycombe away. We beat Bolton and basked in the glow for too long and ended up falling flat v Northampton.

Let’s hope we can regain focus quickly because Wycombe and Orient next week will be difficult games to navigate in the circumstances as all the pressure will be on us.