Ebou Adams - Joined on loan until end of the season

I don't think we're looking at quite a George Thorne scenario but I imagine we'll make series of bids, slowly rising, until one is finally accepted. I'd say absolute max £400-500k plus add ons. 

For a player they weren't using, who didn't cost them a fee, and is in the last 13 months of his contract; I don't imagine there will be too much resistance.

Cardiff, currently 10 points off playoffs are far more likely to be looking at tailoring their squad to a (unlikely) top 6 finish than looking to recall a grafter. 

Ebou seems like a good guy who appreciates the simple things - what he has seen today, the key role he has played in recent months, and the affection the fans already have for him makes me think he will want the move. Win for both teams and the player.

Also to just say the way he celebrates making tackles or winning fouls at times is one of the big moments of the season for me. I love the guys passion. 

31 minutes ago, Rample said:

I don't think we're looking at quite a George Thorne scenario but I imagine we'll make series of bids, slowly rising, until one is finally accepted. I'd say absolute max £400-500k plus add ons. 

For a player they weren't using, who didn't cost them a fee, and is in the last 13 months of his contract; I don't imagine there will be too much resistance.

Cardiff, currently 10 points off playoffs are far more likely to be looking at tailoring their squad to a (unlikely) top 6 finish than looking to recall a grafter. 

Ebou seems like a good guy who appreciates the simple things - what he has seen today, the key role he has played in recent months, and the affection the fans already have for him makes me think he will want the move. Win for both teams and the player.

Also to just say the way he celebrates making tackles or winning fouls at times is one of the big moments of the season for me. I love the guys passion. 

Exactly where I’m at. Main risk is other teams fancying him and a bidding war.

In terms of impactful signings, Ebou has etched his name into Rams folklore because without him I don’t doubt for a single minute that we wouldn’t have been promoted automatically. He’s been absolutely phenomenal for us. 

At first there was Osman, then there was Thorne, followed by the trio of Mount, Wilson and Tomori.. now there is Ebou Adams.

7 hours ago, Ambitious said:

In terms of impactful signings, Ebou has etched his name into Rams folklore because without him I don’t doubt for a single minute that we wouldn’t have been promoted automatically. He’s been absolutely phenomenal for us. 

At first there was Osman, then there was Thorne, followed by the trio of Mount, Wilson and Tomori.. now there is Ebou Adams.

Surprised you didn’t include Danny Graham or Harvey White in that list….

40 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Nixon describing Adams as a 'live one, apparently' 👀

I would hope all the players and live and well after the weekend.

Is he signing though?

My guess is he’ll sign probably 2 year deal around £400-750k. He’ll probably be one of about 7-10 new signings this summer. Followed by re-signing Wildsmith and Sibley. So at least we’d have almost a spine.

wildsmith 

wilson Bradley Nelson cashin sibley 

adams 

Cardiff have no players out of contract in Adams position this summer and there are four players currently signed to his position.

Looking at Adams’ age and everything else, was he loaned out to gain fitness or to put him in the shop window? 

Hope it all gets sorted quickly!