But missed, now he’s in Heaven.

The truest Ram, amongst us all,
Now gone for evermore.
For Daniel, for DCFC
Let’s all be more B4

xxx
🐏🤍

Sad Doctor Who GIF  Just beautiful

Such sad news, lots of us when we weren’t grafting at Royce’s use to log on to the site just to see what B4 had to say, he was a DCFC legend as proven by this thread. I like many never met him but he was always positive and from some of the stories on here a caring and kind soul, if there were more like him the world wouldn’t be in such a mess as it is now

RIP B4

Just a thought, hopefully somebody close to the club can make it happen v Bristol Rovers.

Rams shirt produced with ‘RIP B4’ on the back. It is shown on the scoreboard in either the 4th or 38th minute in the ground. A minute applause from fans whichever minute the family deem most appropriate. Shirt is signed by the squad post game and presented to his parents.

I appreciate the club cannot always show this level of tribute following the passing of a fan, but B4 was a one off, and everything DCFC epitomises. He deserves a tribute such as this in my opinion, and one which will give him the send off he deserves 🐏 

Edited by Oakwood Ram

Hi all, not sure if this has been mentioned before, or even if it is possible, but could someone embroider a B and a 4 either side of the ram on a bobble hat and send it to PW to wear as a silent tribute for his next interview?? He did wear the Aberdeen Rams one a while back so it's not like he wouldn't!! 👍👍👍

Absolute legend - so positive, totally unwavering and, strangely, a constant in life which is unusual for someone I only knew through here... but he was always here... his kindness stood out to me, can't really remember him having a bad word to say (other than about Forest, Leeds and a slightly irrational hatred of pink shirts).

He'll be missed more than he'll ever know...

Much love to B4 and his family 🤍🖤🐏

Very sad news. Scraves and flanges will remain the greatest thing anyone has ever posted on a forum. He always made me smile with his sometimes ludicrous, sometimes unrealistic, sometimes fair but always highly passionate posts - a positivity that sometimes we could all do with a bit more of. His rallying calls were always crazy and brilliant. 

He'll be missed and as others have said, I hope the kind words on this thread will bring some comfort to his family. Top man. 

19 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

Very sad news. Scraves and flanges will remain the greatest thing anyone has ever posted on a forum. He always made me smile with his sometimes ludicrous, sometimes unrealistic, sometimes fair but always highly passionate posts - a positivity that sometimes we could all do with a bit more of. His rallying calls were always crazy and brilliant. 

He'll be missed and as others have said, I hope the kind words on this thread will bring some comfort to his family. Top man. 

Not to mention McGoldick… Makes me chuckle even now despite the unbelievably sad moment.

Hi all, I'm another long time reader of the forum but have never felt brave enough to join and post, until now. Like many of you I didn't know B4, but recognised him and his dad at away matches. Last season I was sat next to him at Bristol Rovers, and although we exchanged pleasantries, again I wasn't brave enough to say I recognised him from the forum! If I had, I would have said, as a confirmed "happy clapper" myself, how lovely it was to read his always positive posts, and how his absolute love for our club shone through. It's a measure of the man how many of us are saddened at his passing, even though we didn't know him. Heartfelt condolences to all B4's family and friends, and I hope in time all these lovely messages will bring them some  comfort. 

I've only just read and heard this devastating news.

Utterly gobsmacked.

Never met him bit constantly enjoyed reading his interactions on here.

Just got back from travelling to watch yesterday's excellent win yesterday and just can't believe this.

May his family find the strength to deal with their tragic loss and may B4 see his beloved Rams achieve everything he so passionately would have wished for.

RIP...B4.

Andy, who is Daniel's dad, has just rung me to say that he has started to read through all your wonderful messages today. They have made him and Daniel's mum Lynne, cry and laugh in equal measure. 

Andy, Lynne, Daniel's sister Claire, their poodle Marley (Daniel was his butler!) and all the rest of the family are very grateful for the kind messages.

Regarding a tribute, they would prefer a round of applause on the 38th minute of the next home League game against Bristol Rovers on 25th November. There will be more friends and family who know Daniel there on that day, so it would seem more  appropriate than the cup replay this week.

@David and @Owen87ITK, I  don't know if you can help organise this? And is it possible to have a photo on the big screen or is that not allowed? 

Andy has also asked me to share this photo of Daniel's seat yesterday, with a big thank you to all who came up to him to chat or offer condolences. He really appreciated it. 

20231111_142730.jpg

Edited by angieram

50 minutes ago, angieram said:

Regarding a tribute, they would prefer a round of applause on the 38th minute of the next home League game against Bristol Rovers on 25th November. There will be more friends and family who know Daniel there on that day, so it would seem more  appropriate than the cup replay this week.

@David and @Owen87ITK, I  don't know if you can help organise this? And is it possible to have a photo on the big screen or is that not allowed? 

What I can do is create a graphic that can be shared across social media.

I will recover the dcfcfans Twitter/X account to share it on and hopefully spread the word.

Once created I will upload into this topic so you all can share on your own accounts.

I can also create a notice for the top of the forum for the minutes applause.

As for the big screen, I think that's one for the SLO, I personally have no contact details for anyone at the club under this new ownership.

With you being on the SCG with RamsTrust, might be worth dropping them a message through that.

If I can do anything more, let me know.

20 minutes ago, angieram said:

Andy, who is Daniel's dad, has just rung me to say that he has started to read through all your wonderful messages today. They have made him and Daniel's mum Lynne, cry and laugh in equal measure. 

Andy, Lynne, Daniel's sister Claire, their poodle Marley (Daniel was his butler!) and all the rest of the family are very grateful for the kind messages.

Andy has also asked me to share this photo of Daniel's seat yesterday, with a big thank you to all who came up to him to chat or offer condolences. He really appreciated it. 

20231111_142730.jpg

Very cheeky photo as well, what a guy! 🐏 

Edited by Oakwood Ram